Jack Monroe #82 Cooking in a boot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's sad that someone who has worked as a food writer for almost a decade has no one to ask cooking advice, and has to throw it open to "bread Twitter".

Make some friends, Jack!
No bread and no milk on Sunday night. Like just ask your kid’s dad to drop some off when he drops the kid, I’ve done it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
All this has really stolen the thunder off my Nellie Oleson gif
Well I’m just wondering if all this is to prevent the thread going off topic like last night (not the gifs, I think she’ll love the gifs!)...she has previous for being unhappy if we talk about something else 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Well I’m just wondering if all this is to prevent the thread going off topic like last night (not the gifs, I think she’ll love the gifs!)...she has previous for being unhappy if we talk about something else 🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s doing a chaos today to stop the work, rest and play 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
And why is she, a 'vegan chef/ foodie' asking twitter whether she can swap cows milk for oatly in a recipe. How bloody embarrassing I can't imagine anyone else in her field doing that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I mean it’s hardly a secret is it? MARK LEWIS took it on as it was obviously fabulous PR / a huge career milestone, it’s on his website’s bio page. Does Jack not understand how to use google?
But if she uses Google, that doesn’t give her the CONSTANT ATTENTION she craves from random strangers on Twitter. 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Raise your hand if you've just brought your tea/dinner/supper back up?

Even creepier to think that, just as with the majority of her selfies, she’s most likely gone to the trouble of setting up lighting and getting the right bleeping camera angle etc etc, and then decided that ‘“I really want a topless one”...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Why has she posted a picture of a tiny, disabled kitten sitting on her naked tit while she grins like a mad person into her phone?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.