Jack Monroe #82 Cooking in a boot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed the most recent ex posting on Twitter earlier today that she has a week off work. Coincidence that Jack chooses this moment to break out the tit pics? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
What kind of person poses for a sexy pic with a seriously ill kitten resting on their naked boobs and then decides it's a good idea to post said pic online?!

Not only is she exhausting but her actions are seriously worrying.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
What kind of person poses for a sexy pic with a seriously ill kitten resting on their naked boobs and then decides it's a good idea to post said pic online?!

Not only is she exhausting but her actions are seriously worrying.
Your username sums up Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Let's also consider the possibility that Jack's going to avert the apocalypse. After sampling her slurry the aliens find themselves the victims of what their culture will forever know as "the Sarfend Squits". Desperately they duck off back home, leaving JM to be crowned as the most savioury saviour of the earth ever....
I think we've just written book 7 for Jack, dear heart, lets hope we get a share of the profits 😄😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think her tattoos are really low quality and looking very faded. I quite like tattoos if done really well in general.

Reactions: 14
God, don't you just hate it when you accidentally photoshop your nipple out of a photo then accidentally post it on Twitter then point it out to everyone just in case they missed it?! Happens to me all the time, so awkward.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
I think her tattoos are really low quality and looking very faded. I quite like tattoos if done really well in general.
I like tattoos. Some are pure art. These are not.
There is no finesse about them and some look as though they've been done with magic markers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Nearly 900 tweets since she came back but not back. She’ll have made up the losses in no time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.