Jack Monroe #82 Cooking in a boot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sick that I shared that guys. I was looking at her, not him. I could honestly cry.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
This just makes me think of how often she mentions her nudes, how to prevent them being leaked etc...NOONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR BOOBS JACK

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I feel sick that I shared that guys. I was looking at her, not him. I could honestly cry.
oh my love I wasn’t shaming you!!! ❤❤ sorry if that came across as cunty, honestly a huge fan of your print screening work you are the wind beneath our wings don’t you forget it x

• Heart
Reactions: 55
She did it happily and knowingly to thousands on twitter. She is so far up her own arse. She doesnt think or care about how it looks or the potential repercussions

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Raise your hand if you've just brought your tea/dinner/supper back up?

Where the hell has that blonde fringe came from?!

I’ve only seen @Incywincy’s post, but to think she’s faking her shock at tweeting a semi naked picture by accident instead of immediately deleting the one of her son - that tells you all you need to know about how self obsessed she is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Is it just me, or is it really bleeping creepy to be topless and have a cat lying on your tits? I'm not an animal lover so it might just be me!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Is it just me, or is it really bleeping creepy to be topless and have a cat lying on your tits? I'm not an animal lover so it might just be me!
I do keep wondering "but why does that even EXIST".. lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Can see Cooper is on his last nerve poor lad
Not to alarm you fraus, but I've just realised - October this year has not one but TWO full moons, and the second falls on Halloween 😱
Not just any full moon...a blue moon.And it's 2020. We should consider the possibility that Jack's gonna bring about the apocalypse.

Maybe by meeting some aliens, taking them to the yellow sticker aisle & then back to hers for some liver slurry.

after feeding them her slop and then telling them to duck off and stop MITHERING ON about interstellar relations as she's BUSY, the aliens declare war, leading them to nuke us from orbit when they also recognise the salad bag pesto as the weapon of mass destruction it really is.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
oh my love I wasn’t shaming you!!! ❤❤ sorry if that came across as cunty, honestly a huge fan of your print screening work you are the wind beneath our wings don’t you forget it x
Aww thanks. ❤❤ I’m so angry with her for being so giddy at finding an excuse to post her tits that she didn’t twig his pants. She even put an emoji on his face so she was vaguely paying attention.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
I just thought of the combo of claws and nipples...OUCH. But yes it is creepy, esp when the pic is subsequently shared with 250k strangers.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
My cat sits and watches me have a tit so on this one thing I will not judge her.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.