Jack Monroe #82 Cooking in a boot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s an xbox in the back of the picture. It’s SB’s, obvs, but how can the people ‘tipping’ her not see that she has this stuff?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Not to alarm you fraus, but I've just realised - October this year has not one but TWO full moons, and the second falls on Halloween 😱

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Is it just me or does this look like she's photoshopped herself on top of a photo of the cat on the sofa?? The shadows around her are confusing me.
I think she’s got one of those selfie light clip thingamies. Plus her bloody big light is always on.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not to alarm you fraus, but I've just realised - October this year has not one but TWO full moons, and the second falls on Halloween 😱
At least she can just go as herself in her massive pensioner knickers for Halloween.

Im still praying for the liver.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Praying that whoknows?whocares? managed to block me...somehow Jack’s face has welded itself inside Nellie Oleson’s screaming piehole

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
5144AE99-7275-4C51-A316-E42AB5A62535.jpeg

There are 3 more pics. The two from today and one where the kitten is literally on top of her naked boobs. But she covered up SB so progress.

ETA - going to delete the pic. He’s in his bleeping pants, Jack! I hadn’t noticed.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I'm going to dress up as one of those scary multi coloured loaves of bread for Halloween.

Special thanks to the frau who pointed out my spelling mistake yesterday, I knew I'd got it wrong. Thankyou x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Raise your hand if you've just brought your tea/dinner/supper back up?

Screenshot_20201004-200437_Twitter.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
She will probably come up with some sort of chip shop scrap slop tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.