Jack Monroe #81 It’s like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SB's dad: Good news, sweetie! Auntie Jack's bringing round some of her special biscuits as a treat for your birthday!
SB's sibling: :(
SB's dad: don't worry dearheart, she didn't make them herself!
SB's sibling:

• Haha
Reactions: 62
I'm just making a box of stuff for the charity shop. Not sure whether they'll appreciate the Jack books I've never used. What should I do with them?
I recycled mine 😂 Didn't want people wasting their time and using up ingredients on stupid concoctions. I don't know about you guys but when I cock up a recipe it really dents my self esteem and I didn't want others thinking it was their fault!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I recycled mine 😂 Didn't want people wasting their time and using up ingredients on stupid concoctions. I don't know about you guys but when I cock up a recipe it really dents my self esteem and I didn't want others thinking it was their fault!
Me too... Recycling box for them. I feel exactly the same, the recipes are terrible and I don't want her to have the publicity .

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I can't quote but thank you @Pocahontas for catching me ;)

Long time lurker, first time signer-upper-er, but this wonderful cabal of fraus has had me fizzing and hooting like an effervescent owl as well as giving me the warm and fuzzies by being a really genuine and supportive lot.

Hopefully my controversial name (channeling my inner #maverick) is slightly tempered by my pic being the happiest ham of all. That and the unruly ham flaps pic is already taken.

Now get the absolute duck off (or something)

Ohhhh I was reading it as Cheap Wetham and thought it was a placename joke I wasn't grasping.

Sometimes I surpass myself 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Method: grab packet of Walker’s shortbread off supermarket shelf, place in basket. Toss in a handful of ready-made decorations. Spread contents evenly on conveyor belt at checkout. Place in carrier bag and leave to rest for 10 minutes or until you have walked home. Remove packaging, bung decorations on top of shortbread. Post photos on Twitter with ambiguous, emotive language and a generous helping of a child’s personal information. Lap up praise. Repeat as desired
You forgot the gold spray! (Recipe later)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m also obsessed with the Asda shop. Do you think she’s going to show a photo of some random crap tomorrow, none of it a weeks shop. Then post 2 pictures of slop and forget the rest.

Now I am no expert, but her engagement on Instagram looks terrible. No one really comments. Careers are made on Instagram, I doubt they are on twitter so much
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if there was no further mention of Asda £20 shops....she spoke about it for what, 10 days so that ship has probably well and truly sailed!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She's finally admitted it on twitter... brace yourself for the truth, fraus...

Untitled 3.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
I also really hope that she doesn't actually play dominoes with the biscuits, cos who wants to eata biscuit that's been pawed at by her grubby mitts?

She's finally admitted it on twitter... brace yourself for the truth, fraus...

View attachment 263770
Well, dunk my arse in sprinkles I'm shocked! Who could've guessed they were shop bought? (Hint: anyone with eyes).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.