Jack Monroe #81 It’s like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mood Food

Has anyone registered for the British Library event today, Mood Food? JM will give her monologue etc. I can't as I'm in Australia and our clocks leap forward tonight, and my start tomorrow is early !
can one be considered an active campaigner if their most notable activism is making an online petition? Racist Susan from Facebook can make online petitions in her sleep.

also it was 2013! THE LIES!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Put it in your mouth and suck it

I know I’m behind and this is from yesterday, but I was about to take a mouthful of lemsip when I got to your post and it caused me to make a weird “gurhegggg” noise into my mug, a bit like the noise you’d hear if you sneakily sidled up to a hen and whispered you were a big fan of its eggs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
can one be considered an active campaigner if their most notable activism is making an online petition? Racist Susan from Facebook can make online petitions in her sleep.

also it was 2013! THE LIES!
Kimberley is going to spend the day with her eyebrows in her hairline..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How long before Jackie makes a similar claim with a DM sad face photo and a cabal of hausfrauen instead?!

19661146-4D23-48B8-9A82-F874AFB9B12A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’ve actually never seen a horrible tweet to her. I follow Kirstie Allsop and see quite a few to her. I’ve seen Jack being consistenly rude to her followers.

Reactions: 44
My mother-in-law gave this to my husband 4 years before we married in 1978. It has travelled around the world with us. The inserts on roasting, boning, etc have been invaluable and it has pride of place in the kitchen bookcase even though we don't cook from it very often.
I still have mine, don't cook the recipes very often, but the sections on basic stuff are the business, like you say basic prep and how to do things.

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20201003_121626_com.android.chrome.jpg

Is Vlad giving us a hint to the reasons for her photoshoot the other day?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Mood Food

Has anyone registered for the British Library event today, Mood Food? JM will give her monologue etc. I can't as I'm in Australia and our clocks leap forward tonight, and my start tomorrow is early !
Me, but I couldn't go as it was my daughters wedding, wedding is cancelled for the third time due to us being in self isolation due to us, and bride and groom being in contact with someone who has now tested positive.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.