Jack Monroe #81 It’s like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t go on I’m a Celeb as she’d never be able to give up her phone(s). She’d go nuts wondering what we were all saying about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
does this mean she’s not going to be cooking the livers for tea... she’s not doing well with the fake limited shopping at all.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm not convinced it'll be a TV show. I'm betting on a new line of recipe cards for Asda, and today's the day of the promo shots.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I don't think it's I'm A Celeb. I've just watched a "meet the celeb" intro thing from last year and they're all filmed speaking to the camera with a hotel room type background. There's also a photoshoot in a fake jungle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm not convinced it'll be a TV show. I'm betting on a new line of recipe cards for Asda, and today's the day of the promo shots.
That makes sense. But almost too logical and linear for Jack. Buys £20 shop at Asda. Promotes Asda. Does official photoshoot and press for Asda. Nahhhh, way too un-maverick and orderly!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ooooooooh I know somebody who works for the Asda magazine. Gonna ask him.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Celebrity Masterchef has been my Jack dream for months. Just imagine all the other contestants getting worried, thinking she's a ringer...then it slowly dawning on them that she can't cook for tit, and some boyband singer from the 90s who burned all his taste buds away with coke is doing a better job than our favourite cookbook author.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I've said it before but Celebrity MasterChef would be PERFECT. There's no hiding. If you're tit, you're tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They do have an awful lot of purées on Masterchef...although they're usually to contrast against some texture.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Was too slow to reply the the other thread. It closed!
I am currently using a big backpack for work, but I still have my handbag with me, 🙄 she’s such a muppet or making it up

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.