Jack Monroe #81 It’s like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she might be too busy kicking shins to tweet

or. due to the SEVERE fatigue :sleep:, she's nodded off and will wake up somewhere entirely different. maybe Edinburgh

eta great minds!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
God I hope she gets home all styled and feeling herself with the full moon BDE, watch out sideboards cos here she comes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Maybe it's not I'm A Celeb and she's the mystery 12th star on Dancing On Ice.... (I jest, I'm FIZZING with excitement at potentially seeing Our Jackie take on a bushtucker trial)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has she been mugged for her x3 phones, x6 notebooks, and x3 laptops? Why the train silence, hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Maybe she's been brought in as a recipe consultant for the bush tucker trials - "the most extreme yet"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
I’m sure I remember reading an interview with her from years ago where she says she turned down I’m A Celeb and Celebrity Big Brother but I can’t find it anywhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe she's been brought in as a recipe consultant for the bush tucker trials - "the most extreme yet"
“Media giants, sorry for kicking you all in the shins, it’s a force of habit. Here’s my idea: Make the contestants eat eyelids, bollocks, and gristle. I have a source, I can get them for 5p a go!”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m sure I remember reading an interview with her from years ago where she says she turned down I’m A Celeb and Celebrity Big Brother but I can’t find it anywhere!
She said in a Guardian interview in 2014 that she turned down Big Brother

1601558086728.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Yel

Hasn't she also said so many companies approached her for the rights to make a movie on her life?

I'm not getting my hopes up for I'm a celeb, it would be the perfect entertainment for the coming troubling months but I doubt she'd get offered it or even accept it if she was.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh my god, please be Celebrity Masterchef 2021. I'll laugh up an actual lung :LOL:
Omg this would be even better!! One sleb would be there making a veloute of truffled angel tears, and she’d be howling over the injustice of not being fancy enough. Her nasal complaining would be accompanied by a horse spunk jus, made from the ephemera of a single, hand-podded, rinsed bean.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh god, celebrity masterchef would be the absolute dream. Please please please let me get what I want.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Well, all I can say is it better be good/bad after this huge, HUGE build up. We are relying on you, Jackamo, during these covid times. There's duck all else to do 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.