Jack Monroe #81 It’s like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d also like to speak up for all men here and say a spitty blower is not always the worst thing.

as you were.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I’d also like to speak up for all men here and say a spitty blower is not always the worst thing.

as you were.
Fresh on the back of the revelation that I’m not actually a man...are you actually are one?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Fraus, I took one for the team and listened to her interview on the Talking Tastebuds podcast from earlier this year (I was making parmentier potatoes - FANCY - so needed something to fill the time).

It's a real treat. Her antipathy towards the American food waste advocate they have on the panel alongside her gives me very 'Happy Mum, Happy Baby' teas and she also accuses Allegra of always being angry in a segment that gets precisely zero laughs from the audience.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Pies involve pastry is nothing sacred anymore?? Bloody southerners 🙄
I’m from Essex like Hinch/Monroe but we aren't all like them I promise! Though I did have pie for dinner tonight, proper pie not some weird maverick pretend pie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Just on the bus returning from a nite on the town in Edinburgh ( my first home)...and feel suddenly very unwell at the words "spaghetti hoops lasagne"

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.