Jack Monroe #81 It’s like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may be a bit overcautious but I am absolutely NOT eating biscuits that a bunch of children have played dominoes with :sick:
Isn't there some sort of pandemic going on?
ewwww...grubby, sticky little hands.
Not dissimilar to my pet peeve of spitting over blowing out candles on a birthday cake then handing it round🤢 There's my line & it won't be crossed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Sorry but the biscuits look shite, spraying them gold will make them brick hard and totally disgusting, just buy her some felt tips and be done!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
ewwww...grubby, sticky little hands.
Not dissimilar to my pet peeve of spitting over blowing out candles on a birthday cake then handing it round🤢 There's my line & it won't be crossed.
You get over it. There is a moment in every parent's life when one of the toddlers does a tit in the bath and you just lob it down the toilet.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
You get over it. There is a moment in every parent's life when one of the toddlers does a tit in the bath and you just lob it down the toilet.
Oh my god, are you watching me? Did you hack one of my many, many sentient mirrors? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Or in Jacks case, batter it and serve with yesterday’s oven chips.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Guys I heard earlier on the wireless that a Strictly contestant has unfortunately tested positive for covid and has to sadly pull out of the competition ...
Could Jackie M be on the reserves list?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I cannot believe mrs hinch has looked at jack monroe's livelihood and just gone

"Aye i could do that with much less pissing about" as she casually serves blended cheestring mashed potatoes and fish finger lasagne to her poor family for the outrage clicks and just starts cracking on for the dubious award of "person who has done the worst things to food 2020."

Jack must be FEWMIN. Only she can sell slop to the masses from her middle class den!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Guys I heard earlier on the wireless that a Strictly contestant has unfortunately tested positive for covid and has to sadly pull out of the competition ...
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that film!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
This is great! Cheers for posting for us hillbillies without Twitter... and sorry, dear @CottageWitch, but personally happen to agree with the original tweeter - it is perhaps bit of a dick move, at that precise moment and on that exact platform, to take the time to pick a bone rather than just retweet the bloody thing and be done with it. Just an opinion though and either way, without this exchange we may never have been treated to the put down that is ‘mastertwat’. Beautiful.
How dare you disagree with me, I'm blocking you and releasing the hounds!! 😜 Only joking ofc, you're entitled to your opinion and I see where you're coming from even if we disagree! I don't know the relationship between this guy and Gregg (if any) so I don't necessarily think he was obligated to retweet - I havent seen the original or the guy's account so I might be way off but it seems to me it's one of those tweets that gets sent out to every celeb he can think of and not necessarily because of any personal connection. I can understand why he was unimpressed, though just ignoring the tweet would've maybe been a better move. Mastertwat is a good one though!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

A news story that popped up in my Inbox a while ago ( 🔺 alert) but I've only just paid attention to. Were any Novak Nails harmed in this reconstruction?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
“Pam Shortt’s broken both her legs and I want to dance with you” 😂😂😂😂

Great film.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.