Jack Monroe #81 It’s like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack makes something edible shocker!

aka...iced some biscuits 🥴

View attachment 262665
Why do I not believe she made those?
i can identify them for a start, but they are not blitzed, they have texture and form The are not green or muddy coloured

I am so close the threads now say Saturday, rather than the dates!!

Anyway, I saw this and was expecting some mention of it but I have gone past the date now. I know some people thought the account was Jack.. (I am aware that throughout my Grunka there have been what seems like many, many (post about a Burberry scarf 😉) posts removed so I don't know if there was something dodge going on).

View attachment 262671
Whoop whoop! 👍👋🏃🏼‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@Alansbigplate that was bleeping sorcery! Yes absolutely the pinnacle of the thread so far. I think even the maverick herself will struggle to top that.

In other news I make vegan shortbread and it's the bollocks if I do say so myself. The whole lot gets sucked and crunched.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
@Alansbigplate that was bleeping sorcery! Yes absolutely the pinnacle of the thread so far. I think even the maverick herself will struggle to top that.

In other news I make vegan shortbread and it's the bollocks if I do say so myself. The whole lot gets sucked and crunched.
Ooh-naturli butter? Bloody love that stuff, I swear it’s better than butter.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
OT but someone posted about Limmy a few pages back. I don’t really know his stuff but this reply about someone wanking to The Bill theme had me HOOTING so I thought I’d share with the Fraus. As you were.
I'm wondering when Jack will add this to the list of questions for the sheep.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ooh-naturli butter? Bloody love that stuff, I swear it’s better than butter.
I'm in real time now. Usually with Naturli but it's hard to find so have turned to Flora vegan unsalted. It is legit amazeballs (will I punished for saying that) and works really well in buttercream too. Alan I've just seen your slop girls - freaky, amazing and freaky. I love Matt's expression. Also little Wednesday Adams, perfect for Halloween. You must be a bitcoin millionaire by now. Please please make more.

All this talk of balls makes me want to break out a gif. There was a really naughty cat one but I think this one is more fitting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm behind again, but yeah. When I saw it, I was like 'wow, she actually made something.' Then I was like 'no wait, that's definitely walkers.' If you are making shortbread from home, you are more likely to have fork made holes than that distinctive pattern.
Plus I don't imagine shortbread being Top of the Biscuits for many 8 year olds.

Reactions: 15
Yep, I’ve listened to that. The American zero waste advocate is Venetia’s husband and she is incredibly rude to him.

She also claims that she wrote a seasonal food recipe book before anyone else was doing it, and that’s why it sold worse than any of her others 😑 hate to break it to you love but it was your most expensive book and it was after your initial fame had rubbed off a bit. Nothing to do with breaking new ground, not that you were anyway.

I remember listening to that while looking at my Sophie Dahl seasonal recipe book that came out years before hers amongst others.

Delusional knob end.

No one can be as scathing and receipt keeping as a disillusioned fan 😂👋
We got a seasonal cook book when we got married in 1988

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm just disembarking from the Grunka Ferry (it moves slower than the train) and I'm vomiting into a bag. No, I'm not travel sick. It's the defiled Maverick gif. Wtf @Alansbigplate, why would you do such a thing? Cursed image.

I'm 10 years too late to comment on the updated Cotswold catalogue but....

It's only when you start to look at the unbelievable amount of high end tit she's crammed into that crappy bungalow that you realise just how disgusting her early lockdown tip jar rattle really was. She claimed to have lost 6 months (I think) earnings and shook the tip jar. That fucker wasn't exactly living hand to mouth was she? She wanted to be able to continue living the high life, spunking money all over the place and she got her followers (who are surely more likely to be poor because NICHE) to fund it. Those sweet people, thinking they're helping to put food in a child's belly and really they've paid for her next sideboard. bleeping hell.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.