Jack Monroe #81 It’s like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dopey thing is that domino biscuits have been around for a long time (I remember them from the 1980s), they aren't difficult or complicated to make and you don't need gold spray or nasty rock hard sugar embellishments.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
My dear old dad liked Haslet from the butcher’s, and Brawn 🤢. Without risking 🔺, do you know Scarborough well? When I eventually get to visit (to see extended family who live a few miles inland, I’d like to have some recommendations for decent fish and chips and a tea room? Many thanks if that’s appropriate xx
Not a tea room, but the harbour bar does sublime ice cream, and old fashioned milky coffees etc

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.