Jack Monroe #80 A dog is for life, not just to sadfish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forgot about that bag (for that read: bleached it out my memory) - maybe it was like a library set-up where you could get a loan of it for 28 days

Reactions: 25
She is very snippy with people don't agree with her.

When she made that fish finger Lasagne someone had the nerve to say that they didn't think fish fingers went with lasagne but that they were nice in a sandwich with salad cream (which sounds my idea of hell) and they got a very snippy response.

All a moot point now as I gather she deleted her YouTube channel.

Reactions: 30
Bahahahaha. Oh you ain't seen nothing yet. You wait .
I think it's to get her followers up, didn't someone post earlier she's losing them quite speedily at the minute.

Reactions: 22
I've just had to go back and have a look at that Sunday £20 ASDA shop. She's used hardly any of it. What has she done with the turkey gristle leg, chicken legs, chicken livers, soft cheese, apples, mushrooms, cabbage, salad bag, and plethora of bread rolls. All on the turn so should have been used that day.

Reactions: 37
Oh ye of little faith.

I for one cannot wait to find out how to make fermented chicken liver bread and butter pudding.

Reactions: 46
She has three fridge freezers....pay attention

Reactions: 22
Chicken Liver Kombucha..

Reactions: 34
Channel is still up

Reactions: 3
Whatever happened to her Kombucha business? Last we heard it was ready to launch!
These things come and go so quickly, no wonder she gets away with never seeing anything through. Nobody remembers..........except for Tattlers.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.