Jack Monroe #78 All of your food is brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the inference was that she might put stones in her pockets and put herself in.
On the one hand it’s a load of nonsense attention seeking that would be dismissed as such.
On the other, it feeds in to just the kind of thing that triggers vulnerable, kind people who she dangles on her line.
Despicable.
This is what Virginia Woolf did and she was a deeply troubled lady. Why would you say such a triggering thing. Not cool!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I think in a later comment she said that Mrs J got BANISHED from evil old tattle for daring to defend JM from us evil haus fraus... It's such a great lie these guys tell to make tattle look like an utter tit hole, but there's literally a rave sub-forum for fans of influencers etc?

Seems like Mrs J III didn't want to make her dear heart a lil thread there did she 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
This is what Virginia Woolf did and she was a deeply troubled lady. Why would you say such a triggering thing. Not cool!
Jack has form on this. Implying rather than stating directly, so that nothing has actually been said.
Back in thread #51 there was a potentially triggering Insta story which upset quite a few of the coven.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I believe the break up was real as she is definitely acting out like a person with a broken heart.

Reactions: 15
Jack has form on this. Implying rather than stating directly, so that nothing has actually been said.
Back in thread #51 there was a potentially triggering Insta story which upset quite a few of the coven.
She can only 'imply' or Social Services would have that kid off her in a flash.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It was Lake Baikal, and the concerned men were Vlad's first attempt to take down Britain's sweetheart with a poison-tipped nutribullet. When the mission failed, he turned to Plan B...us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Of course our dear heart had something to say on Jack's supermarket sharing her name. Bold of her to assume she has functioning taste buds if she thinks all green herbs can be substitued for each other.

20200925_170002.jpg

Now I ain't no influencer but surely if you want a brand partnership the best thing not to do is write an entire article slagging them off?! Also, after MistyEyedRhetoricGate, what supermarket would touch her with a bargepole?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
She can only 'imply' or Social Services would have that kid off her in a flash.
I'm not sure that social services could take a child from a parent in a dark place tbh, but they would probably offer support. Millions of children would be in care if that was the case.

PS - I didn't replay in the last thread @lilamay, but I did miss anorexia off the list and love it that you counted the ailments!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm not sure that social services could take a child from a parent in a dark place tbh, but they would probably offer support. Millions of children would be in care if that was the case.

PS - I didn't replay in the last thread @lilamay, but I did miss anorexia off the list and love it that you counted the ailments!
They would not Not unless there was a serious risk of immediate harm.

I keep banging on about this because it is such a dangerous message to parents- seek help for your mental health and risk losing your children.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Ohhhhhh I can’t keep up with these threads at the mo! But I had to comment on that insta post from the last thread because it made me absolutely seethe. You know she absolutely loved that two people were concerned for her and took time out of their day to pay some attention to fragile little troubled Jack (if it happened which it probably didn’t). It’s so pathetic. Jack Monroe, the protagonist of reality.

‘Notoriously deep lake’. How deep does a lake have to be to obtain notoriety? Does it penetrate into the earth’s core? Is it a gateway into hell? To be fair I’d consider any place with Jack sat waiting at the end of it the gateway to hell.
<Morgan Freeman voice> and no shins were kicked that day...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They would not Not unless there was a serious risk of immediate harm.

I keep banging on about this because it is such a dangerous message to parents- seek help for your mental health and risk losing your children.
Apologies

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Of course our dear heart had something to say on Jack's supermarket sharing her name. Bold of her to assume she has functionimg taste buds if she thinks all green herbs can be substitued for each other.

View attachment 255002
Now I ain't no influencer but surely if you want a brand partnership the best thing not to do is write an entire article slagging them off?! Also, after MistyEyedRhetoricGate, what supermarket would touch her with a bargepole?
She really is such a mithering turnip, what bleeping cheese you numpty? If she didn't know why Jack's is called Jack's does she have any idea how Tesco's got its name? For someone so obsessed with clarity and detail she seems oddly uninformed about the simplest of things.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Of course our dear heart had something to say on Jack's supermarket sharing her name. Bold of her to assume she has functionimg taste buds if she thinks all green herbs can be substitued for each other.

View attachment 255002
I imagine the poor Tesco intern who was tasked with dealing with Jack's attempts at "reaching out" thought "Who's this gobshite and why does she think we'd be remotely interested in partnering with her?", took one look at her Twitter, then carefully filed her correspondence in the cabinet marked "bin."

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.