Jack Monroe #78 All of your food is brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1F4144DE-A88B-40F8-B841-DCA79398A2AD.jpeg

The mittens are from Asda, stand down Fraus. And honestly, the milk tray man. Why are her references always so strangely dated?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
View attachment 254788
The mittens are from Asda, stand down Fraus. And honestly, the milk tray man. Why are her references always so strangely dated?
The dated references are down to whatever the homo-Oedipal syndrome is called.. Where she is constantly looking for a 'Mummy'..
Insert Dr Who "Are you my Mummy?" gif

ETA.. She picks her references up from older women.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The dated references are down to whatever the homo-Oedipal syndrome is called.. Where she is constantly looking for a 'Mummy'..
Insert Dr Who "Are you my Mummy?" gif

ETA.. She picks her references up from older women.
Ah the Monroeian Slip...she says ‘Mrs J’ but means a mother.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Honestly, keeping up with these threads could be a full time job!

I just can't get over (though really should know better...) her snippy 'I'm NOT back' only days ago to the nice Mr squiggle only for her to tweet almost endlessly since.

Fraus, does anyone have the receipt of her commenting somewhere on how random words in capitals set her teeth on edge? Something she does all the bastard time

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What's she on about? It was 25-30 degrees in Southend last week 🥵
Didn’t you know Jack is in a RENTED bungalow and isn’t allowed the same access to weather as the rest of us as she is BUSY in her tiny RENTED bungalow.
Also, time traveller. Last week is this week which is also next week, then and NOW.

SHE LEFT. Now duck off thankyou

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Not sure if it's been asked, she said Mrs J joined Tattle, was it her awakening? She left her after/around the DKL time didn't she?

ETA was everyone aware Mrs J was here?
Mrs J was never here. Or if she was, she never confirmed this. I suspect it's just another lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
For the price of printer ink you could probably buy sausages with 0% eyelash content instead of printing out half page pictures of David Cameron?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
CABAL I HAVE SOMETHING TO SHARE!

So today I went to Jack’s (the supermarket) and picked up this leaflet - “5 family lunches for under £15”. Thought it might have some good meal ideas for me in it, and honestly I did think I’d be showing you all how their budget-friendly ideas were so much better than Mackies.

Then I looked inside.

You will not believe it fraus. Every single meal contains sausages.

The shopping list for this budget-friendly week of meals calls for you to buy FIVE PACKS of sausages and cook EIGHT SAUSAGES PER NIGHT. Granted, they suggest proper Lincolnshire pork sausages, not the bollock variety, but still. The name Jacks, the budget ideas, and the excess of sausages - too many coincidences not to share with you all.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75

So today I went to Jack’s (the supermarket) and picked up this leaflet - “5 family lunches for under £15”. Thought it might have some good meal ideas for me in it, and honestly I did think I’d be showing you all how their budget-friendly ideas were so much better than Mackies.

Then I looked inside.

The shopping list for this budget-friendly week of meals calls for you to buy FIVE PACKS of sausages and cook EIGHT SAUSAGES PER NIGHT. Granted, they suggest proper Lincolnshire pork sausages, not the bollock variety, but still. The name Jacks, the budget ideas, and the excess of sausages - too many coincidences not to share with you all.
I'm genuinely quite horrified by this. How can anyone promote five dinners all based on sausages? It's insane. I'm sure our Jack was their consultant. It's the only explanation that makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Then I looked inside.

Who the duck needs a recipe for sausage, chips & beans? Or Sausage, mash, peas & gravy? 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.