Jack Monroe #77 Further into the depths of culinary depravity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just noticed this, very strange as if it’s true that she has that particular Tweeter blocked how can she see his comment? Surely she is also using “workarounds” (I.e. another account?) to view her own Tweets??
View attachment 253563
I stopped following her yesterday but I'm pretty certain the planetary comment was on there because I was surprised they weren't blocked. If anyone has access look at the other squiggle comment and you should see a grey box where the planetary comment was.... I think 🤔 😂

Reactions: 12
Looks like she's caught up with tattle, realised that that rubbish 'parody account' is back up, and asking people to report it. This person's brave -
I think if it’s clearly marked as a parody account, and is not tweeting anything offensive, there’s nothing to report it for, surely?

Reactions: 21
She's not like other girls, our little maverick let's her wonderful 32Ds (or whatever she once said... I'm not doing a Stuart) run free! Not wearing a bra doesn't need to be part of your personality, hun x
There's a deleted tweet for every occasion. Apparently she's not worn a bra regularly for a decade anyway, so 🤷‍♀️

Screenshot 2020-09-24 at 15.20.26.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I’ve just noticed this, very strange as if it’s true that she has that particular Tweeter blocked how can she see his comment? Surely she is also using “workarounds” (I.e. another account?) to view her own Tweets??
View attachment 253563
BULLSHIT. UTTER bleeping BULLSHIT.
she liked his tweet about 'peeky mink and Chaz'
Bollocks is he blocked

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Ok then if people are going down the furry route, I'm being one of the warrior field mice from under the blackberry bush.

COME AT ME COOPER.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
She's going to have to put a bra on for a photoshoot? How will she cope??
Not like she's got to go to work in a uniform (police, paramedic, nurse, firefighter.....take your pick) plus full PPE on top of that.

I pray she has a holiday booked afterwards for recovery time!
She's doing that thing where she comes to a cultural trend late... a while ago people were making jokes along the lines of not knowing what a bra is after several months of full lockdown.
As usual with Jack it's unfunny, laboured and unconvincing because she goes out all the time, did DKL and Hellmans during lockdown, etc. Makes no sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She's not like other girls, our little maverick let's her wonderful 32Ds (or whatever she once said... I'm not doing a Stuart) run free! Not wearing a bra doesn't need to be part of your personality, hun x
It was a really much more ridiculous size. Something like a 32E or DD. Speaking as someone her age and who does actually have boobs that size it’s actually really uncomfortable to not wear a bra for extended periods of time with bigger tits. Even the perkiest of big boobs start to get overly sweaty and uncomfortable and I at least stick on a (well fitting) sports bra or wireless number. Don’t get me wrong I’m happy to take my bra off just before bed, but spending all day let alone days with no bra isn’t appealing or comfortable.

There was a whole discussion about this on reddit once so I’m not a complete weirdo I don’t think. Not sure if my fellow bigger boobed fraus can back me up?

Either way I thought she told a weird attention seeking lie about her bra size previously, and this confirms it for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
It was a really much more ridiculous size. Something like a 32E or DD. Speaking as someone her age and who does actually have boobs that size it’s actually really uncomfortable to no wear a bra for extended periods of time with bigger tits. Even the perkiest of big boobs start to get overly sweaty uncomfortable and I at least stick on a (well fitting) sports bra or wireless number. Don’t get me wrong I’m happy to take my bra off just before bed, but spending all day let alone days with no bra isn’t appealing or comfortable.

There was a whole discussion about this on reddit once so I’m not a complete weirdo I don’t think. Not sure if my fellow bigger boobed ladies can back me up?

Either way I thought she told a weird attention seeking lie about her bra size previously, and this confirms it for me.
Big boobed frau here. I wear a bra pretty much 24/7.

Would love to let the old girls swing free, alas, they are just too heavy and are getting far too close to my belly button for my liking. V jealous of ladies that don't have to wear bras.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It was a really much more ridiculous size. Something like a 32E or DD. Speaking as someone her age and who does actually have boobs that size it’s actually really uncomfortable to not wear a bra for extended periods of time with bigger tits. Even the perkiest of big boobs start to get overly sweaty and uncomfortable and I at least stick on a (well fitting) sports bra or wireless number. Don’t get me wrong I’m happy to take my bra off just before bed, but spending all day let alone days with no bra isn’t appealing or comfortable.

There was a whole discussion about this on reddit once so I’m not a complete weirdo I don’t think. Not sure if my fellow bigger boobed ladies can back me up?

Preach.

Reactions: 15

Yup... 32DD/30E and late 20s gal here. They're still relatively perky (not to sound smug... I know this will change in time and am fine with it!) but I still feel so uncomfortable when I don't wear a bra for an extended period of time! You get under boob sweat and aches and tbh they'd just get in the way! Plus the jiggles and visible nipples (we're all pals here) would make me really self conscious if I was braless outdoors! It's gravity having an effect day in and out innit. Throughout lockdown I lived in highly supportive M&S sports bras when I didn't feel like wearing a 'proper bra' - but always had some reasonable amount of support going on.

No shade to ladies who don't wear bras. But don't like the smug attitude that people like Mackie have about it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.