Jack Monroe #77 Further into the depths of culinary depravity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she was going for a #spon #collab #brand partner then I think that’s flown out of the window.
3F7EFEEE-20AB-496A-8C3E-9F9373A2F31D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
just behind that, you can see she's printed out the wikipedia entry for welfare state! so at least 2 pages and she's really going back to basics!
View attachment 253701
Told you....is just going to be facts and figures she's Googled (because Wikipedia is such a reliable source 🙄)
Then it will just be page after page of unsubstantiated poverty tales.
Ending with predictions of food riots.
Oh, and obviously her elongated version of 'Potatoes' as a first chapter.
What a cheery Christmas gift!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I find it quite disturbing that she is comparing her boobs to kittens, given what happened with poor Sophie Ellis Pretzel.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
So what are we saying the HUGE, and very very secretive photoshoot is for? Surely it's for...the book? Or maybe it's not actually a thing and she just wanted to bring up bras/her tits

• Haha
Reactions: 21
ANY job she will throw her cat balaclava into the ring won't she?

Food stylist......well, pick me obviously you've seen my body of work

Photographer.....I've got my own studio. Have you seen Celery, Edinburgh?

TV show.....I've had SO many offers but just waiting for the right thing to come along. I've done presenting courses and everything.

Nobody is going to hire you you self important numpty. They will hire people who have a bunch of experience and talent. Who are you?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I am still disgusted by those sausages. ever wondered why there is no pork based pet food? because the lowest grade pork available goes, into those things. eating them as an adult out of choice and finances is fine but feeding them to a kid, as a subtle dig at implied poverty is just really bleeping low.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.