Jack Monroe #77 Further into the depths of culinary depravity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone running a book on what dinner will be? I'm hoping the opened tin of sardines will be used in something delicious. But possibly not as she's been BUSTED over them not being smart price 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Stop haunting us, Jack! Please, leave! Move on, you are not welcome. Taking the frauen’s jokes, answering our rhetorical questions.

Seriously, does anyone have a ouija board? We need a young priest and an old priest. The power of cabal compels you! The power of cabal compels you!
To continue in the Mean Girls trend -

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
duck me, does she admit to buying anything for herself. I have never known anyone to have received so many expensive presents. Me and my partner have a £20 limit on gifts for birthdays and Christmas. Although he can afford far more than I can, this agreement saves me feeling awkward.

Reactions: 40
That broccoli is in danger of looking edible so I suppose it’ll have a tin of peaches and some smart price caviare blended in shortly

• Haha
Reactions: 17
bet anything that she just printed one page and the rest are blank.
just behind that, you can see she's printed out the wikipedia entry for welfare state! so at least 2 pages and she's really going back to basics!

20200924_164622.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.