Jack Monroe #77 Further into the depths of culinary depravity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I'm watching ina garten and loving every moment of it! She truly enjoys what she cooks, and I can testify that her recipes are dead easy (and they're not that expensive to make, and they serve lots of people)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If I had a chapter - let alone an entire BOOK - due in just over two weeks, and my boss or the publisher got wind that I was a) still doing pretty basic research and b) said research was WIKIPEDIA, I'd be jobless before you could say "plenty of black pepper".

Her work ethic is truly terrible. Shoddy. No wonder she has to use such frilly language laden with metaphor: the content is weak as a (bandy-legged) kitten.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Apologies if someone has already mentioned it, but this was JM a mere few weeks ago in her R&P number. twit. Lying twit.

F604A767-5069-4CD1-A118-40E4ED36E389.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Well I'm watching ina garten and loving every moment of it! She truly enjoys what she cooks, and I can testify that her recipes are dead easy (and they're not that expensive to make, and they serve lots of people)
I LOVE her. Everything about her show Barefoot Contessa is so soothing and relaxing to watch

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The ‘sure Jan’ always makes me laugh even though I have no idea where it’s from. Don’t ruin it by telling me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Enough with the pork stuff. That is a serious amount of pig consumed this week. Surprised she didn’t buy any cheap wet ham as well.

Another piece of fiction about SB there as well, I see.
There was some 90p luncheon meat on her receipt so I think there was 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Apparently not only is her labia unruly, her boobies are flying around all over the place. I am guessing some sort of helicopter motion.
I just had a vision of Kenny Everett doing an impression of her “in the best possible taste!”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.