Jack Monroe #76 £300 mirror mirror on the wall, who’s the poorest of us all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not an ouchy mouth again....

at the risk of being🔺 I am a health care professional and as everyone has already said being an alcoholic doesn’t give you a bad mouth. As with drug addicts (not suggesting she is one!) hygiene takes a back seat to the addiction and oral hygiene in particular slips.

don’t even get me started of the popping her pills in little tubs. So many issues, one being there is a child in the house who could easily access them🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Nice work @Pocahontas, as always 🥰

Jack hates JKR because she was single parent on benefits who had escaped an abusive relationship and then became famous and very wealthy. Jack love, that happened because JKR has talent and a work ethic, neither of which you possess. She didn’t start her career with tales of poverty, that story came out after she was successful unlike you who’s built your “career” on your bullshit back story.

JKR has donated millions of pounds and done massive work for single parents, kids, people in poverty, dyslexia, people with MS the list is endless yet you jump on her description of a shade of blue because you’re a jealous narcissist.

duck right off you absolute bell end.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 83
Thrilled by my ‘metric ton’ of notifications of likes from newbies the last couple of days, mostly from threads of yore. Seek the truth my pretties, and abandon all hope (of getting anything done) all ye who enter here!

Pyou’re allowed a piss and a sandwich at any time FYI

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Cant quote cross thread on phone so pls see attachment for our brave heart @traumatised sideboard ’s solid work in listening to the podcast.

Not only does it seem wealthy parents failing to intervene in their children’s catastrophic poverty is a family trait where gramps the landlord really let dad hitch hike to work when he had 3 young kids? I would love papa Monroe to teach the fraus his wealth accumulation tactics. Deep dive below.

Let’s say she’s 14 tops when she refers to her secondary school era. You’re telling me in under a decade her dad has managed to acquire the following absolute masses of assets?
* a five bed house (can’t give ETA price cos property is wild init could be £120k could be £300k who bleeping knows)
* a Ford Transit for circa £30k
* a Land Rover for circa £30k
* afford holidays back to the motherland for 3 kids and 2 adults, a couple of grand a pop I imagine?
* an extension. Our quotes for a smaller house have been £40-50k, admittedly in 2020 not 2002.

duck Martin Lewis tbh seems we’ve got a new Queen of sorting ur cash out in daddy Monroe 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Just noticed the Fortnum and Tiffany colours are identical pretty much. It's called Robin's egg blue.

Reactions: 17
Yes, her doughnuts and bagels were reduced. I feel a bit dirty knowing that!
So for anyone following her, who is really struggling and on a strict budget and is looking to her for help is just looking in the wrong direction. It's just not endearing to be so smug if you're relying on yellow stickered food, especially if you don't have to. Even more so disgusting if you're omitting the fact that you have Ocado deliveries and multiple freezers (presumably stocked) to fall back on.

She's such a sausage! (and by that I don't mean she's a cheeky sausage............ she's just all eyelids and hole!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
All of mom's Nigella's cookware range was a lovely pale blue. You can't "bag" a colour, Jackie!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Nice work @Pocahontas, as always 🥰

Jack hates JKR because she was single parent on benefits who had escaped an abusive relationship and then became famous and very wealthy. Jack love, that happened because JKR has talent and a work ethic, neither of which you possess. She didn’t start her career with tales of poverty, that story came out after she was successful unlike you who’s built your “career” on your bullshit back story.

JKR has donated millions of pounds and done massive work for single parents, kids, people in poverty, dyslexia, people with MS the list is endless yet you jump on her description of a shade of blue because you’re a jealous narcissist.

duck right off you absolute bell end.
THIS EXACTLY

I bet JKR doesn’t have that mirror though....

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Interestingly, Jackie has said she has a similar colour as part of her “brand”. Do you think she sees brown as blue?

ETA her smugness
Interestingly, Jackie has said she has a similar colour as part of her “brand”. Do you think she sees brown as blue?

ETA her smugness
Fortnum establised 1707
Tiffany establised 1837
Jack establised 2015

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Cant quote cross thread on phone so pls see attachment for our brave heart @traumatised sideboard ’s solid work in listening to the podcast.

Not only does it seem wealthy parents failing to intervene in their children’s catastrophic poverty is a family trait where gramps the landlord really let dad hitch hike to work when he had 3 young kids? I would love papa Monroe to teach the fraus his wealth accumulation tactics. Deep dive below.

Let’s say she’s 14 tops when she refers to her secondary school era. You’re telling me in under a decade her dad has managed to acquire the following absolute masses of assets?
* a five bed house (can’t give ETA price cos property is wild init could be £120k could be £300k who bleeping knows)
* a Ford Transit for circa £30k
* a Land Rover for circa £30k
* afford holidays back to the motherland for 3 kids and 2 adults, a couple of grand a pop I imagine?
* an extension. Our quotes for a smaller house have been £40-50k, admittedly in 2020 not 2002.

duck Martin Lewis tbh seems we’ve got a new Queen of sorting ur cash out in daddy Monroe 🤷🏻‍♀️
This article was written in 2006 and says Jack's parents started fostering 14 years previously (so around 1992) - and when they made the decision to foster (early '90s) they spent £30k on an extension to turn their house into a five bedroom. This means Jack's lived literally her whole childhood in a 5 bedroom house, directly contradicting her account of it as reported by @traumatised sideboard. https://www.communitycare.co.uk/2006/03/09/the-great-foster-care-divide/

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I’m surprised she’s not made more of the third gen immigrant story, but then the fact they’re all landlords is quite inconvenient isn’t it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The absolute gall of her pretending that she grew up poor. Laughable. Get her dad on here to clarify. David, were you hitch-hiking to your well-paid job because there was a leak at one of the properties your dad left you, or just for shits and giggles?

The ex who constantly corrected her was definitely Allegra. That's what you get as a trade off for choosing a millionaire mummy figure, init. I'd have run with it, were I Jack: she'll never do better and she really does know duck all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
This article was written in 2006 and says Jack's parents started fostering 14 years previously (so around 1992) - and when they made the decision to foster (early '90s) they spent £30k on an extension to turn their house into a five bedroom. This means Jack's lived literally her whole childhood in a 5 bedroom house, directly contradicting her account of it as reported by @traumatised sideboard. https://www.communitycare.co.uk/2006/03/09/the-great-foster-care-divide/
LOVE THE RECEIPTS! £30k in the nineties is a looooot of money now. Oh Jackie what a shame your dad did the media bits before you could 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.