Jack Monroe #75 Peekaboo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic but I do the same thing with a bit of banana to get my bun to take her worming stuff 🤣
To keep it on topic - remember the revolting banana peel ketchup JM made? Sometimes you can just not use every part of the food, lady.
I read this as you stick banana up your bum

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20200921-113441_Opera.jpg

This was when she was due to be on Newsnight in front of her bookshelf, if I remember correctly (her spot was cancelled?).

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Still GK’ling

@Veronicaaa 👏👏👏

I’m flabbergasted honestly

And disgusted that she thinks its ok to feed her son crap food when she’s got a house full of expensive furniture and an Emin hung up in the bog. I get there is a place for cheap food/clothes but sometimes it’s about choices. You can’t justify feeding your kid crap when you have made the choice to spend your money on a Smeg, John Lewis hammock etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I always get the feeling she's sub tweeting exes. It's really quite mad to think that someone could go from living with a real, proper chef, to feeding her child eyelid bollock sausages. Surely Allegra taught her a thing or two about using decent meat and ingredients?

I have one of the Leon cookbooks and it is really good on simple tasty dishes. Not a mechanically recovered bollock in sight.

Poor lad has no consistent messages re food. One minute mum's a vegan, guilting him over his sausages, the next she's filling him with wet lunch meat and plastic cheese.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
We have a big orange pine wardrobe (90s spectacular) that I'm dying to paint over. You're right, when redone in the colours you like, it's totally that kind of look you get from Cotswold stuff. We have one item from there, I'm kind of embarrassed to say, but furnishing multiple rooms with it is really strange to me. It's like trying to find your personality or style from *stuff*. Our house is an acquired taste, I'd say, strong/dark colours, sort of mish mash of what we like. But IMO that's what makes your home yours. I don't expect everyone to like it nor do I care if they do or not.
We also have one piece of Cotswold furniture (medium size wine rack). I think was £200 a couple of years ago which was at the very top of what we wanted to pay. But it is vvv good quality and complements our 8year old Ikea dining table very well! It’s definitly mixing and matching though and we can see with our own eyes Jack has no style.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That he had to buy himself with his own pocket money....
Correct me if I’m wrong Frauen but did she not take SB to an abattoir or at least tell him all about it? Then she’s traumatising him with the same product that she was so against?! NOTHING MAKES ANY SENSE!!!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Hi Fraus, I stumbled here by accident, but my eyes are truly open now. It was the black eye thing which really gave me the kick I needed to stop following JM's SM, and come over here to the cabal.
Now duck off x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Correct me if I’m wrong Frauen but did she not take SB to an abattoir or at least tell him all about it? Then she’s traumatising him with the same product that she was so against?! NOTHING MAKES ANY SENSE!!!
She tells him about her visit there in this blog post

Screen Shot 2020-09-21 at 11.48.01.png

He would have been about 8 then :(

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
We also have one piece of Cotswold furniture (medium size wine rack). I think was £200 a couple of years ago which was at the very top of what we wanted to pay. But it is vvv good quality and complements our 8year old Ikea dining table very well! It’s definitly mixing and matching though and we can see with our own eyes Jack has no style.
We have a telly unit. It's the first solid wooden one I've ever had. Astonished at Jack getting one of their sideboards into her house on her own though, two delivery guys brought ours in, and it was probably half the weight of her beloved 93kg sideboards 😄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Both!
I used to have 2 tabs open. One for the current threadand one for Grunkaling along x
If you do decide to skip ahead you must at least read Tread #31 where St Jackie graced us with her presence x
I can’t find thread #31.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.