Jack Monroe #75 Peekaboo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first thought was also WHY THE duck HAVE YOU GOT THE BIG LIGHT ON?! Who even does that?! 🤣😂😭
I do! But only because the mice ate the wiring so the sockets don't work 🤪🙄. I only put it on when getting up though, not to jump back into bed 🤔😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Re the ‘COVID tweet’ under her alt account, the other night. Was thinking: what about her ex? Assuming the mink account is Monroe’s, which it seems to be, and assuming then also that her ex knows it’s her, which also seems to be the case. If her ex read that tweet, how can she stay silent when the very next day Monroe is out shopping, potentially with COVID? It leaves two options: either the ex doesn’t care that Monroe could potentially be spreading the virus she so unsubtly alluded to, or her ex read the tweet and assumed it to be made-up bullshit, like us. The second option seems most likely, and it would seem then that those closest to Monroe see her for the fantasist that she is..
I don't get why an ex would bother following this account, jack calling or texting her 'wah wah Louisa, follow this account as I'm gonna flounce of my main account causing my fans to worry wah wah'

Why is this intelligent woman agreeing to this?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This may come as a shock, but my mirror lasts for much more than three weeks without being charged. Because you can't bleeping charge it. As it's a mirror.
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: Bosch, you crack me up.

My mirror not only has wifi, it also blends slop, has a handy tongue activated camera, and shouts random swear words at passers by. Get with the times!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
oh my god I was trying to work out why on earth a mirror would need wifi, thanks for that! Is it just me who kind of wants one of these now, but also cringes at the thought of all the awful makeup application videos and photos that would occur 😂 I pull some right faces when putting on the war paint
I was wondering the same thing!! My thoughts went from disco mirror to one with filters built in to perhaps this is the charging dock? Maybe it plays music? I mean I don't want one for myself, on the rare occasions i put makeup on i sit on the floor in front of my mirrored wardrobe door but I am now so intrigued by the possibilities I can see my chances of doing much work today slowly slipping away...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.