Jack Monroe #75 Peekaboo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In true JM fashion I decided to take a break (post social dilemma shock) but came back to see if there was any drama and omg. Am so late and everyone probably asleep now but
- genius discovery of the (no filter) mink account
- I 99% believe the 'troll' account is her, and if not - it's not a big deal at all 1 silly, v recent tweet should have just been ignored and blocked not exhibited and replied to
- if she was so terrified she'd stop using her sm for daily/ hourly diary entries of literally everything she does
- and lastly that Asda haul has made me feel *sick* her poor son being fed that absolute sh*te. It's possible to be healthy and have treats on a budget without putting that load of rubbish through your body not to mention the total disregard for ethical food shopping. At least she left the cartoon filter off

Could she be any more gunning for a second lockdown too...

• Heart
Reactions: 39
In true JM fashion I decided to take a break (post social dilemma shock) but came back to see if there was any drama and omg. Am so late and everyone probably asleep now but
- genius discovery of the (no filter) mink account
- I 99% believe the 'troll' account is her, and if not - it's not a big deal at all 1 silly, v recent tweet should have just been ignored and blocked not exhibited and replied to
- if she was so terrified she'd stop using her sm for daily/ hourly diary entries of literally everything she does
- and lastly that Asda haul has made me feel *sick* her poor son being fed that absolute sh*te. It's possible to be healthy and have treats on a budget without putting that load of rubbish through your body not to mention the total disregard for ethical food shopping. At least she left the cartoon filter off

Could she be any more gunning for a second lockdown too...
Hmm you have a very good point about her gunning for a second lockdown ... the latest ‘heights’ of her career were during and after the lockdown in late March/ April. DKL, lockdown larder, Hellman’s. It’s possibly how she equates her relevance, as in when people will ‘need’ her to show them how to cook absolute tit. She preys on people panicking about how to cook with not much available to them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Hmm you have a very good point about her gunning for a second lockdown ... the latest ‘heights’ of her career were during and after the lockdown in late March/ April. DKL, lockdown larder, Hellman’s. It’s possibly how she equates her relevance, as in when people will ‘need’ her to show them how to cook absolute tit. She preys on people panicking about how to cook with not much available to them.
She's gearing up ready to be the next Joe Wicks of the lockdown cooking world. Panicking everyone, pretending her mink has covid, getting a big sh*t cheap haul of crap in and prepping for jack's daily lockdown larder cosplay show for the low-end, sideboardless plebs (like me)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
So much so that she deliberately buys a random bunch of tit ingredients to replicate the dregs of someone’s larder. When you go to the shops you have the opportunity to buy stuff that actually goes together to make a meal but she buys...shite

Reactions: 37
She’s bleeping rubbing her hands in glee isn’t she, when the rest of us are scared stiff of it
Well that's one reason her pretending to have covid on her fake account is a really crappy thing to do. I'm terrified of getting it, the idea of pretending you have it for social sad-fishing dopamine hits is 🤬🤬🤬.

Also stupid because of crying wolf. Imagine if after pretending to have it, you ended up actually having it and getting it really bad and it actually trashing your life/health.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Well that's one reason her pretending to have covid on her fake account is a really crappy thing to do. I'm terrified of getting it, the idea of pretending you have it for social sad-fishing dopamine hits is 🤬🤬🤬.

Also stupid because of crying wolf. Imagine if after pretending to have it, you ended up actually having it and getting it really bad and it actually trashing your life/health.
Yep don’t tempt fate Jack you wolf-crying little germ

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hello Jack, or oidhche mhath if you’re in Edinburgh, as you claim to be.
Where did you go to Asda? Chesser or Leith? Just asking for a friend. She wants to know because she needs pigs bollocks for her mince and tatties.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I notice some of her deluded followers are suggesting DKL could make a comeback if there is a second lockdown. It’s possible I suppose. There was nothing fundamentally wrong with the DKL concept, and quite a few people who were guests on that show have really done well out of it and increased their exposure (e.g. Shivi, Dr Rupy). Matt did his best with the, erm, “challenges” that he was faced with on the first DKL incarnation.
However, if it does come back, there is NO WAY IN HELL that Jack will be involved. She was completely unprofessional and a total embarrassment throughout. Cactus TV (who made the show) has NO RECORD OF IT on their website, although they still have info up about series they made up to 10 years ago.
I notice Jack is also saying she will do “lockdown larder” again. But that was also a short lived minimal effort thing. Saying “sling it in a curry” does not equal an actual recipe.

Apparently, Govt guidelines say that the minimum amount of meat that a meat sausage must contain is 32%. So these Asda things contain the absolute minimum. They cannot be labelled as “pork sausages” as they would have to have a minimum of 42% pork (which they don’t).
Of the 32% meat, up to 25% of that can be fat and up to 25% can be connective tissue. So these sausages could have as little as 16% actual meat.
And as a final footnote to this (above), the 16% “actual meat” is where the bollocks etc. come in. There is no prime pork loin or suchlike anywhere near this product. 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Bloody hell, that was one hell of a grunka I’ve just done. Hilarious. This from @traumatisedsideboard is just perfection. 😂
As for the sausages & the ethical book-absolutely get fucked Jack. Disgusting, given you ripped off so many genuine vegans and clearly don’t give a tit about animals.

Bloody hell, that was one hell of a grunka I’ve just done. Hilarious. This from @traumatisedsideboard is just perfection. 😂
As for the sausages & the ethical book-absolutely get fucked Jack. Disgusting, given you ripped off so many genuine vegans and clearly don’t give a tit about animals.
Sorry about the bold btw. Dunno what happened there.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
#75!!! I can’t get over how fast these threads grow!!! Wow!! 🤩 I’m not sleeping much these days, It’s 1:53 am and I’m wide awake.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The tweet about feeding her child fatty bollocks and eyelids sausages has an undertone of contempt. Yet another example of her every remark oozing with resentment for him.

She thinks she’s coming across as a down to Earth, no-nonsense pov, but she just looks like she is deliberately opposing her son’s nutritional needs and enjoyment of food.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.