Jack Monroe #75 Peekaboo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a pauper!

Her oven looks like a Belling, so around £650-£700. The only freestanding brands that are dearer are Stoves, Smegs and some fancy brand I've never heard of(going by Ao.com, I've not looked on John Lewis!). It's not a crappy little oven, it's still a fairly decent one. Dearer than mine, yet even mine isn't a crappy little one either.

Seriously, what does she want out of life other than the most expensive, materialistic crap?

Reactions: 33
Posting this as it’s two blue tickers. Is Jack an anti-lockdowner now? View attachment 250004
Oh God she's off again.
Civil Liberties being ripped away.
Food Riots because of Brexit.
Does she think this is like a revolution?

OH MY GOD FRAUS....I've just had an Eureka moment. Brace yourselves and get your tinfoil hat ready....

She thinks this is Les Miserables. Makes sense. She has gone up against the aristocracy (Annuziata Rees Mogg) She's preparing for food riots. She's been singing.
She's shaved her head like Anne Hathaway.

It makes sense!!!!!

Reactions: 59
Something about your post made me want to conjure a jack type word for this depress pipe along the lines of sausagne: she could call it a arsehole casserole. A c-arse-er-hole

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
Deliberately destroying the economy benefits the rich, as when it crashes, they can buy up everything for cheap.

Another side of the same coin, if they know they are going to cause a hyperinflation, they can buy up sticks and shares before it happens, then sell them.

Reactions: 15
Wondering what the next step in her flounce routine is going to be. We've had many a long-winded break announcement. We've had going private, and most recently we've had a deactivation/reactivation/deactivation over a two day period while sneaking around making an arsehole of herself on an alt account. What's next?

Reactions: 23
He’s public with a tick so here we are.
She’s being asked by others if it’s alcohol free and being pleasant-ish.

Reactions: 33
But the big question is - will she pass the “peripatetic” module?
I'd love to know what she thought that meant. I've been trying to think of similar sounding words that would fit the context and actually make sense, but I've got nothing.
(Insert gif of confused looking woman trying to work stuff out)

Reactions: 20
Fuck me, really lays it out how much the establishment support each other. Imagine some poor sucker without a blue tick making something legit delicious. No contacts from the Groucho? Sorryyyyyyyy, guess you're poor forever

Reactions: 45
Something about your post made me want to conjur a jack type word for this depress pipe along the lines of sausagne: she could call it a arsehole casserole. A c-arse-er-hole
Funnily enough I have an earworm now. The Mamas and Papas 'California Dreamin' - 'All the stews are brown (brown, brown) and the skies are grey'.

Reactions: 43
Interesting that she will be Tweeting as she cooks as a way of archiving her recipes, when she deletes everything all the time. Probably best to write it on a bit of paper.

Reactions: 30
Well there was that time she cooked fish fingers, broccoli and dry rice but I'm sure that was just a blip.

Reactions: 34
Considering the palate she’s clearly got I’m gonna venture the whiskey kombucha likely tastes something akin to stale pond water

Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.