Jack Monroe #74 The 19th most important gay in 2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Helman's mayonnaise ?
You’d think she’d still have loads of the stuff for free but they’ve clearly cut her off, but then she does eat it by the jar with a spoon 🤢 she couldn’t think of any meals to make with it anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She even bought smart price ready made mash! Such a passionate foodie. Can just picture those balmy Cypriot evenings, sat by the lemon tree while her weathered old grandma pops some authentic pre made mash in the oven, the smell of the lemon treeS lingering in the air while the tinned spaghetti and 1% meat sausages gently simmer. Real salt of the earth stuff .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
Jack, I have a request, if lockdown is reactivated rather than #lockdownlarder pleeeeeeeeeaaaaasssseeeee bring back Daily kitchen Live. It was a far superior product.

Make it happened and the branded coke is on me. *Obviously coke as in cola M’lord.
She’s made a typo, it should read be back with my tip jar, adverts and non declared affiliated links

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why didn’t she buy a whole chicken for like £4?!

For two people Im sure you could make quite a few meals out of that.
She had the barefaced cheek to slag off the free school meals being sent home after Marcus Rashford’s win over summer and she can’t even budget appropriately to make her own child healthy meals.
Healthy start vouchers my hole

I liken buying all this cheap food to buying cheap clothes.. if that’s all you can afford then fine. If you can afford better quality then bleeping buy it. It’s unethical not to and just builds up the battery farms and underpaid workers and does a a disservice to every part of the production line. Bad Jack.
Such a good point

• Heart
Reactions: 54
You’d think she’d still have loads of the stuff for free but they’ve clearly cut her off, but then she does eat it by the jar 🤢
The eating mayo by the spoon really gave me and I would like to think most other people the heaves.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I thought that Jack’s whole NICHE was making simple and affordable healthy meals for people on a very tight budget.

But she’s bought so much actual tit from Asda she’s just buying what every person who has no inspiration buys for their kids on a limited budget. Next weeks will definitely have Turkey Twizzlers in, as that’s the level she’s buying at. There isn’t any nutrition, buying vegetables doesn’t offset buying 20 sausages for £1 or instant mashed potato. And I thought it was cheaper and healthier to make fresh food, not packet mash?

She’s on a roll after being called out for the Ocado shop earlier and has gone in the opposite direction, however doing so you can see the anger pouring from her as she thinks of a way to retain credibility. Alas, buying tit sausages will not get it back.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I think I missed it but...she went to Asda TWICE for two lots of shite! You don’t need to eat that sort of tit if you’re struggling, more proof that she has no idea about feeding you and your one child home cooked decent food on a budget. My kids didn’t touch fizzy pop until they could drink it with vodka, most kids these days drink water or diluting juice, fizzy shite cola is gonna be great for his teeth 🙄
Both my kids hate fizzy drinks, not that they have been given it often. They have had a sip of mine when we have been out for meals and stuff. They like water, juice and milk.

Reactions: 10
I think I’ve figured out the squiggles (ish)...so proud. Anyway, rank (in both senses) sausages and hypocrisy.
This incessant fog-horning she does, that such-and-such book has been ‘commissioned’, as if she’s George R R Martin and the publisher simply needs these seminal works locked up inside her special little mind... when in fact, they’ve obviously just made a strategy that goes something like “okay, some people like your books but most people don’t. We need you to churn a book a year, any old rubbish will do, and we can market it specifically to the same small and loyal fan club. Let’s rinse the fools!”

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The eating mayo by the spoon really gave me and I would like to think most other people the heaves.
It’s vile. I think she sometimes does these overeating comments to try to ape Nigella but there’s a difference between Nigella sneaking downstairs in her fancy nightie at midnight to eat some of her delicious leftovers and Jack, hopping onto one of her sideboards in her stretched out sports bra, hoofing a whole loaf of white bread into her ouchy mouth

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
So we are expected to believe the 10 year old is going to eat 20 sausages, 500g bacon and a pack of ham whilst she just has two tins of sardines!?
Real balanced healthy diet there 🙄

autocarrott I luv.💝 Flood control, not so much 😡

Reactions: 12
Hi, been lurking a long time. I was so angry during the kitten saga I googled her and found I wasn’t the only one who was sick of her behaviour - everything that has been said here really.

I was looking at her mentions last night and saw the manky mink say “thankyou” and thought Mmmm. Her cover was different then and she also had Covid. Looks to have cleared up now mind as she’s been to Asda 🧐
You’ve all given me many laughs. I was beginning to think I was going mad so I’m glad others have seen all her bollox too.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Hi, been lurking a long time. I was so angry during the kitten saga I googled her and found I wasn’t the only one who was sick of her behaviour - everything that has been said here really.

I was looking at her mentions last night and saw the manky mink say “thankyou” and thought Mmmm. Her cover was different then and she also had Covid. Looks to have cleared up now mind as she’s been to Asda 🧐
You’ve all given me many laughs. I was beginning to think I was going mad so I’m glad others have seen all her bollox too.
tit, this is bonkers. When was this tweet?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I would never judge anyone buying cheap meat because you don’t know what people’s financial circumstances are but hey jack, if you think you are an authority enough to write a book on the topic , let me give you a tip. This is high welfare steak mince that I buy from my local ethical supermarket. It’s a little pricier than supermarket meat but unlike you I don’t spend money on rowing machines, cotswold furniture, Groucho memberships or 1st class sleeper trains to Edinburgh. Instead my first priority after bills and rent is spending money on making sure I’m making food choices that are as environmentally ethical as possible. You can afford it, you just choose not to because you don’t actually give a tit. And you don’t give a tit because you are an empty void with no soul.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.