Jack Monroe #74 The 19th most important gay in 2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was an absolutely wild rollercoaster of a grunk. Exhausting. And oh, now she's back. The Twitter addiction is REAL.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s tweeting again. About panic buying, which I thought all the boffins said not to do as it sets the ball rolling for more people to do it. Ffs Jack. Also, so worried for her safety she tells the world and his wife she’s in Asda.
She will just have To go to Waitrose I bet there are no shortages there.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Well, I'm making macaroni cheese tonight. I don't have a blender thing, so will be making a white sauce the old-fashioned way by making it in a pan and waiting for it to thicken before adding it to anything else. I hope this is acceptable.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She’s a bleeping idiot, it is human nature to see images of scarcity and feel panicked. My heart sunk a little thinking about having a baby this time round & what would I do if we couldn’t get her essentials, it’s naturally going to cause concern in many who will subsequently over buy even if they’re not outright stock piling?

She is the biggest right wing boomer going I wish she’d just think for once FFS.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Has this other account that is allegedly bullying and harassing only just popped up then?
It's all just a little bit....I don't know, convenient? Coincidental?
If there was a case you most definitely wouldn't be mentioning it on Twitter.
Also, that fake account is rather benign. It’s not even satire really. And not malicious, from what I’ve seen. If it was a stalker or obsessive, you’d expect it to bite more. It’s almost as if Jack created it herself to make some sort of point.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She's fucked her big "I'm a victim" return with the panic buying tit. She'll be hopping mad right now, I'm actually scared lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
She’s back to Asda. Obv there will be no hint of her (regular) Ocado delivery now she’s back on her primary twitter account.
Jack you’re tweeting at 4pm on a Sunday. If your Asda is like my Asda then it closes at 4pm. So either:

a) This is an old picture used to try and create drama or
b) It’s right on closing time, shelves haven’t been restocked all day and they’ll be doing it tonight

Get a bleeping grip you idiot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
she will showing her own empty kitchen cupboards soon as she is so poor.
I am just back from the shop I lifted an extra toliet roll pack and some pasta. I only have what is on the cupboard so not stock piling just making sure we don't run out due to people going nuts. We did the same during lockdown had an extra pack in off things we couldn't get easily, we have no room for 1000000 toliet rolls.

Reactions: 21
She’s lost about 300 followers. Is that just accumulated over the last few days and only showing up now she’s back or just from this morning?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Ah, this explains a lot. She was bored so fancied logging on, spoiling for a fight - She needs something to righteously rage over. Zzzz...
She’s been doing dummy online orders too, to test it. Write the bloody book or extend the deadline fgs.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
If it wasn't taken earlier it's probably someone else's photo. I think people like Jack take every opportunity to lie they can. Anything for attention, negative or otherwise!

Reminds me of a story I read about an employee who told their boss they were late because they had to get a new tyre fitted after driving over a nail. They sent over 'evidence' as proof and they had just Googled 'nail in tyre'. It wasn't even their photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s still on twitter (her actual real one), liking the most sycophantic posts saying how worried people were about her and not feeling a smidgen of guilt. What a piece of work.
She’s dropped at least a couple of hundred more followers though.
What a ridiculous joke of a person she is. Who in their right mind could be arsed with all this deactivation/alt account rubbish.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I saw people coming out with lots of stuff so I thought I would just pick up some toliet rolls and a packet of pasta. I refuse to panic.

Tbf though I am surprised people need to panic buy toliet rolls again surely most of the ones from last time have enough to do them till sometime next year. Myself and my husband just bought a pack of four whenever we saw them during lockdown(which was about once a week) and we even had enough till about three weeks ago.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.