Jack Monroe #74 The 19th most important gay in 2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh honestly, her laying into her husband is all you really need to know. That was the absolute BEST bit of the whole scandal šŸ˜‚
True, for Jack to really pull the wool over our eyes, she needs to refer to a loved one as a ā€˜Class A twitā€™ šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I honestly don't understand why saying someone's lasagne looks like a horse has spunk all over it is a civil or criminal matter?

(In all seriousness, there is no laws against discussing information that someone has publically and willingly shared...?!?)

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Why does she say stuff and then delete it. šŸ¤· I know she does it all the time but it's strange. Did no one ever tell her to think before she speaks/ tweets. She would need to delete so much of she did this. Also imagine if twitter did a tattle and after a short time you couldn't delete your post šŸ˜±

• Haha
Reactions: 27
We already know JM has multiple Twitter accounts so why not a troll one too? The fact that she seems adamant THIS person is behind a 'campaign of harassment and bullying' is super super strange.

As with most stuff surrounding her it has a distinct whiff of bullshit about it. Seems like a convenient plot device in her latest story from the library

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I honestly don't understand why saying someone's lasagne looks like a horse has spunk all over it is a civil or criminal matter?

(In all seriousness, there is no laws against discussing information that someone has publically and willingly shared...?!?)
Or when they read through the threads and see weā€™re constantly saying to her not to share pics with her internal door locks in them! There was that one of her on a stool looking like a pained artiste~ published in a national newspaper, what idiot signed that off?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Has this other account that is allegedly bullying and harassing only just popped up then?
It's all just a little bit....I don't know, convenient? Coincidental?
If there was a case you most definitely wouldn't be mentioning it on Twitter.
We know she reads here obsessively so sheā€™s fully aware of the in jokes we have, easy to use the ruby rose and monrow thing and the doggos thing. Canā€™t say I think itā€™s ā€˜sickā€™ tbh lots of Celebs get cloned accounts it comes with the territory just report to twitter and theyā€™ll pull it youā€™ve got the blue tick ffs

Reactions: 34
Dear Jack

some advice I get that Tattle is irksome to you but you can easily stop it

1) Just stop reading here and stop your frenemies sending you screenshots

2) Out Tattle to your followers if weā€™re that much off target

3) Stop changing your stories, stop lying by omission. Never again mention youā€™re on the living wage despite a five figure sum from Hellmanā€™s and I suspect similar from DKL. Just enjoy the nice things you have close the tip jar and just get on with being an author Stop mentioning SB because some of the stuff youā€™ve said online will probably hurt him when heā€™s older so just stop now. Set up a family Twitter account for your actual family and friends and get someone experienced in SM to run your professional Twitter. Youā€™ll then kill off this canal as weā€™ll have nothing to hold you to account for

4) Donā€™t think of a civil action against Tattle as it will kill your career stone dead when your true back story (Omega Seamaster, ballet lessons etc ) is aired in court Just be a better person and enjoy what you could so easily have

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Sheā€™s tweeting again. About panic buying, which I thought all the boffins said not to do as it sets the ball rolling for more people to do it. Ffs Jack. Also, so worried for her safety she tells the world and his wife sheā€™s in Asda.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Just imagining a scene in court where evidence is presented of a lasagne made with Jack's horse spunk sauce and a lasagne made with real horse spunk. Lasagnes are presented by both the defence and the prosecution. The prosecution say they have cooked their own lasagne but, it turns out it came from Waitrose. The judge is alerted to this by a regular Waitrose shopper in the jury. The prosecution have their evidence thrown out, as Jack screams 'frau! frau!' at the completely confused jury member.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
At least Clemmie had the decency to lay into her husband.

* I know nothing about MOD threads just heard about it 5th hand!
Clemmie was jack levels of stupid, she insisted on carrying on posting even when lots of us knew it was her from the posting style alone.

Although the world is a sader place without Simon selling us oven chips, flying biz class to a country with a terrible human rights record to watch F1 then next using international women's Day to sell insurance while praising his parenting šŸ˜†

Clemmie threatening legal action with tattle was the death of her career.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

I agree. I have half a gcse in law and I am confident that there is no law against is saying that something resembles horse semen ephemera.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wondering now if there is something we donā€™t know about?

Also letā€™s pretend for a minute minky wasnā€™t her - someone following her family and interacting with her ex, coupled with the ā€œcurrent moodā€ photo on Facebook - well sheā€™s got more things to worry about than this cabal of trolls.

But this is all diversionary tactics, I think.
Looks like this one has been deleted. Come ahead Jack šŸ˜‚ are we going to get to dress up after all? Bagsy the rinsed beans costume.

I honestly have no idea if Jack is behind the Ruby profiles. I do think she was Peeky. She also has at least one genuine troll who was on here briefly and has harassed Jack for years so I don't think it is impossible that some else is behind the Ruby ones. Could also be a tattle lurker or banned member. I just hope it's no one from here as that is not on.
Some parody accounts can be amusing but in this case I think it's a clumsy attempt by Jack or against her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Sheā€™s back to Asda. Obv there will be no hint of her (regular) Ocado delivery now sheā€™s back on her primary twitter account.
she will showing her own empty kitchen cupboards soon as she is so poor.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.