Jack Monroe #74 The 19th most important gay in 2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd ask if you pay yourself the national living wage what happens to the rest of the money you earn ? What did skl and Helman's pay you ? How much have you made from your books ?How often do you donate to food banks ? Do you still feel poor ? So many questions !

Reactions: 15
Laughed out loud at that Beautiful.

“I muster the strength to carry on for another day”

Reactions: 30
Frau, this had me HOOTING
'.. but no, it seems life has dealt another cruel blow'.. I am deceased

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
NO ONE IS REFERRING TO ANYTHING AS BUTTERGATE!
oh my christ, the other day, I was about to ask here about buttergate, thinking I'd missed something. then I thought well no, look it up for yourself.i found precisely nothing. it took quite a lot of digging to get to madeley's grimacing face. but yeah, buttergate ain't a thing

Reactions: 20
I'm confused. Are her hips below her arse? Surely if your legs and hips have gone under a train, it's a given that your arse has as well?
I'm glad I wasn't the only one trying to work that one out. Can we add "arse higher than hips" onto her list of ailments please?

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.