Jack Monroe #74 The 19th most important gay in 2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell Eddie to sit the duck down ..... we need to see RECEIPTS!!
Poor bloke had the most charred bacon sandwich going, happy anniversary weekend sweetie xo

Got tit to do today so will dip out the thread (BUSY) but starting to think about what a database capturing her tit looks like, for any interested fraus every tweet you put out there looks like this under the surface: https://developer.twitter.com/en/docs/twitter-api/v1/data-dictionary/overview/intro-to-tweet-json & Twitter allow anyone access to this, if you want to have a go LMK and I can point the fraus to some Python tutorials or example scripts on stack overflow, you might enjoy it lol. But anyone the json contains *everything* as you can see, from what colour her background is set to, profile pic, tweet, bio (!! all important she changes that more than her bin liners), etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Minker (Scots): A term of abuse for any disreputable ragamuffin or rowdy (Abd., Edb. 1963); a tinker, a vagrant (Abd. 1963). Also in reduced form mink (Abd., Per. 1963). (From the Scots Dictionary)
Irish Travellers have taken to using an old term, MincƩir (pron. Mink-air) to refer to themselves. Wasn't our Mink peeking around Romany twitter accounts to follow? I feels another ethnic cosplay in me water, boss.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Irish Travellers have taken to using an old term, MincƩir (pron. Mink-air) to refer to themselves. Wasn't our Mink peeking around Romany twitter accounts to follow? I feels another ethnic cosplay in me water, boss.
I'm shaking my wee porcelain dog head...yet another hecking weird turn of events in the cosplay universe :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Now that she confirmed that was her account, digging her own book out(hasn't she got 100's in her too small of a shack?) to make her own recipe is pathetic. Though maybe on her scale of patheticness it's just meh.

She probably just went with a M&S lasagna for dinner last night ;)

1600598626640.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Itā€™ll be absolutely killing her that she canā€™t reply to the accusation which sheā€™s read....by visiting Tattle in real time.

No idea why, but the idea of her pacing around the hoardless parts of the shitting bungalow working out how she can sad fish and call Tattle out without drawing attention to Tattle, whilst wearing a denim shirt and the onion glasses as demonstrated by @MrsOgre really has me hooting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
So does this mean that at all of the previous times sheā€™s ā€˜taken a breakā€™ and merely gone quiet on Twitter for some hours/days, that she was actually just logging on to her alt account? duck my old boots, thatā€™s so desperate. Perhaps she is, in fact, on the bloody thing 24 hours a day...

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Did we get receipts for the original tweets that lead to her being found out? I just opened my twitter and the page was still open so grabbed the shots the vegan fake bake thread. Couldnā€™t get the M and S ones sadly

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Poor bloke had the most charred bacon sandwich going, happy anniversary weekend sweetie xo

Got tit to do today so will dip out the thread (BUSY) but starting to think about what a database capturing her tit looks like, for any interested fraus every tweet you put out there looks like this under the surface: https://developer.twitter.com/en/docs/twitter-api/v1/data-dictionary/overview/intro-to-tweet-json & Twitter allow anyone access to this, if you want to have a go LMK and I can point the fraus to some Python tutorials or example scripts on stack overflow, you might enjoy it lol. But anyone the json contains *everything* as you can see, from what colour her background is set to, profile pic, tweet, bio (!! all important she changes that more than her bin liners), etc.
Didn't understand a single word of that but,
I LOVE ITā¤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I came over to post a story about Jameel J that I saw this morning, it's unpicked her lies... Sodding Mackie has ruined it and upstaged me- making this thread all about her again.

I know it's the Saint Monroe show here but watch this story on Insta unpick JJ's bullshit it's fascinating!

The same compilation could be made for Monroe and since she is reading here it shows why you really shouldn't tell lies on social media!!!!
oooh, that was interesting. Thanks for the share!

Reactions: 12
Noted at the end how she mentions that she was ā€œreally illā€ the day before and her son had to get her a bucket. Should she really have gone to sit in a booth with a pregnant Giovanna after being ā€œreally illā€ and vomiting? She was either bullshitting about being ill or putting G at risk of a sickness bug.
Jack is REALLY ILL the day before an engagement so very often. I can think of one other example but Iā€™m sure there are more receipts out there. It always involves Jack wailing and other people (her partners, her son) having to soothe her and bring her buckets and help her up from the floor.

But youā€™re right, if Jack really had a sickness bug then travelling on trains and being interviewed by a pregnant woman is irresponsible as duck.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

šŸ˜‚ Donā€™t think I have that impressive level of tech expertise my love. Think Iā€™m not alone in reading that and going šŸ˜³ šŸ¤”šŸ˜¶šŸ„“ happy anniversary!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Jack is REALLY ILL the day before an engagement so very often. I can think of one other example but Iā€™m sure there are more receipts out there. It always involves Jack wailing and other people (her partners, her son) having to soothe her and bring her buckets and help her up from the floor.

But youā€™re right, if Jack really had a sickness bug then travelling on trains and being interviewed by a pregnant woman is irresponsible as duck.
Sometimes she's ill. Sometimes she gets a black eye. But always before an engagement šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Well she can back right off with that particular cos play. I'll be more than happy to highlight the lies and inconsistencies if they cropped up šŸ˜
The travelling community is likely far too tight knit for her to succeed there anyway. No entry to the clubhouse for you Jackie dear...

• Heart
Reactions: 39
20200920_130902.jpg

This was her previous bio.

Holy tit, she has Tattle issues. It's like when you keep looking at your ex's social media but then your friends finally convince you to stop...oh right, Jack has no friends.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.