Jack Monroe #74 The 19th most important gay in 2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This morning has been an absolute delight so far!

I think Jack must spend as much time on here as we do.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
View attachment 248156

This was her previous bio.

Holy tit, she has Tattle issues. It's like when you keep looking at your ex's social media but then your friends finally convince you to stop...oh right, Jack has no friends.
I thought 'uppity' had been declared as racist? I don't agree, but our esteemed colleague Eamonn Holmes had to apologise after using it to describe Meghan Markle.
Like I said, i don't agree, but Jackie's woke friends won't be liking it....

Also, she reallyis going to come out as a new Traveller/Romany persona isn't she?
duck sake.

Do you think it is because one-quarter-Cypriot isn't BAME enough? She's got to go after a repressed/maligned minority that is white?
Leave the people alone Jack.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
#75 uppity blue tick gone rogue

I had to go out for a few hours and it’s all kicked off! I can’t keep bloody up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Well that was a great grunka this morning.
Nice work detective.

Not that much in poverty if she's doing food orders from M&S Ocado then.

Certainly doesn't need to be rattling tip jars.

Hey Jack, in my family we exist on Universal credit and Carers Allowance and even we don't consider ourselves to be in poverty.

You most definitely are not.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
My biggest question is how the hell she’s managed to get an M&S Ocado delivery. I’ve been trying for the past week and can’t get a freaking delivery slot!

So poor me has to get my walking stick, thick rimmed glasses and Glasto bag and walk the 11 miles to go to M&S*

*I don’t really, but the story wouldn’t be as good as getting in my car and driving there. Where would I get sad fishing from otherwise?!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
My biggest question is how the hell she’s managed to get an M&S Ocado delivery. I’ve been trying for the past week and can’t get a freaking delivery slot!

So poor me has to get my walking stick, thick rimmed glasses and Glasto bag and walk the 11 miles to go to M&S*

*I don’t really, but the story wouldn’t be as good as getting in my car and driving there. Where would I get sad fishing from otherwise?!

You're not a celeb though....so sit down 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

If you where a regular before lockdown they proritise you it seems , we haven't had any issues but I know others in same area have, so yeah sure Jack is a regular

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I wonder what she thinks about the thread title. Loves it or hates it ... or a bit of both 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Haha wow well done Veronicaaa, Jack must be raging. I wonder how many other aliases she has. She just cannot help herself. I thought it was going to be a quiet Sunday too. This is a bit like Where's Wally or Carmen San Diego.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Truly don’t get the use of “peripatetic” in this context.
Probably because RBG was like the least peripatetic person ever. Born in NY, Studied law, I think in NY, eventually (after lots more US based law work), became a Justice of the Supreme Court. In the US. I always understood RBG to be one of those people who were so so respected and admired as an expert because her line of work has been her whole entire life.

I always thought peripatetic was to describe someone in like the merchant navy, or a travelling circus or something. (Or her next venture, a Romany traveller.) Not that I’d ever use such a wanky word as peripatetic in a Tweet without thoroughly checking I knew what I was talking about. Also, I don’t have Twitter 😅

The link to Wikipedia was just an added layer of laziness. Wikipedia is fine if you just want to know who some actor is, or just a quick glossary of someone’s life. Like where was Mozart born, or what year did Marie Antoinette die? It’s not a place to be learning about an incredible life’s work - which, apart from anything else, lots of actual writers have written about beautifully since her death.

Ugghhh Jack, you cheeky mink, talk about wind up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Jack 'doesn’t have a filter or a concept of an acceptable thing to say all the time' - yes she clearly does as she never responds rudely to blue ticks!
I'm on the spectrum and I find this whole 'because autistic' as an excuse so insulting - we are not rude as a trait! In fact, all the other autistic people I know are really polite and try extra hard to be.

I love you.
100% my brother has it and can confirm it doesn’t mean you are a bleep. If anything he goes out of his way to try to be accommodating a lot of the time and feels socially awkward.

The fact that she manages to control this behaviour with so many blue tickers is a massive point!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Twitter allows for spamming in a way that the others don't so I think that's why.

ETA: She also doesn't develop her digital skills hence why her blog style is very out-dated and why she sticks to Twitter and isn't on TikTok.
Totally. She’s the most boomer millennial that ever existed.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
(I'm on a Grunka, but while I'm here...)

I hadn't seen this video before:

Giovanna deserves a medal for that she was so rude, don’t go on a podcast if you don’t want to talk about things. Also I’d feel awful if I came across something on the internet where my mum said when she was pregnant with me, everyone told her to not go through with the pregnancy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.