Jack Monroe #72 It’s not a government briefing, you don’t need to announce locking down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has 3 bedrooms...why not just use the 3rd for photos?

I mean christ, she has, among other things, separate living and dining rooms, a shed that briefly brought her more happiness than anything had in months, a massive hallway full of sideboards, an under-stair photography studio, 2(?) reading nooks, a garden so big it contains undiscovered wisteria...

Jack, your (rented) house is massive. If you don't have space for your photography equipment it's because you're a hoarder and a compulsive buyer of expensive things. And no, PTSD from your time in the Nam on the dole is not the reason why you fill every square millimetre of your house with expensive furniture.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
She's been up feverishly writing until 4am and has discovered the government are... *checks notes* ...assholes.

I hope Britain is ready because this thing is gonna be explosive.
She will be “on it” , no doubt.

In linked news, HOWLING at the comment to this post... “this is why the red wall voted for them”. Obviously the jackolytes have as much political sense as she does. I am on the edge of my seat waiting for detailed reply on her breakdown on why the red wall voted in the way they did.... 3...2..1...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's been up feverishly writing until 4am and has discovered the government are... *checks notes* ...assholes.

I hope Britain is ready because this thing is gonna be explosive.
She must be on season 1 of ‘Old Etonians bleeping up our country’. Just wait until she gets to season 10 and sees how they deal with the pandemic!

In a similarly shocking fashion, I’ve done a grunka and discovered that Jack is still a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She has 3 bedrooms...why not just use the 3rd for photos?

I mean christ, she has, among other things, separate living and dining rooms, a shed that briefly brought her more happiness than anything had in months, a massive hallway full of sideboards, an under-stair photography studio, 2(?) reading nooks, a garden so big it contains undiscovered wisteria...

Jack, your (rented) house is massive. If you don't have space for your photography equipment it's because you're a hoarder and a compulsive buyer of expensive things. And no, PTSD from your time in the Nam on the dole is not the reason why you fill every square millimetre of your house with expensive furniture.
Is she seriously claiming that?! She’s so out of grip with reality 😂 When I sorted our house insurance out we had to go to the underwriter with it and their PoV was that because it’s so small, their argument is small high value items are notoriously easy and desirable to steal so yield higher insurance costs. As in everyone knows this tit is small and doesn’t need a ROOM? We have a looot of camera equipment including a lot of the bigger lenses and we cope with one (admittedly double) section of our built in wardrobes to store it all? Also sorry to be a witch but ours is actually nice stuff not a MySpace DSLR with the lens it came with in 2014? She’d only need 2/3 lenses tops because she’s photographing the same sort of stuff too?

So is she moaning she doesn’t have a room to do those tit flat lays? To then butcher the tit out of in edit? Omg we know YouTubers who don’t even have a room and that’s their actual “job” 😂 Princess Jackie poor boo boo I’m sorry you didn’t get a mansion for your 21st birthday babe x

• Haha
Reactions: 51
She will be “on it” , no doubt.

In linked news, HOWLING at the comment to this post... “this is why the red wall voted for them”. Obviously the jackolytes have as much political sense as she does. I am on the edge of my seat waiting for detailed reply on her breakdown on why the red wall voted in the way they did.... 3...2..1...
it doesn't make sense. I think that dude meant that the red wall voted Tory due to their relentless rhetoric of "look! these people who are worse off than you get everything for nothing, blame them. don't mind us grabbing everything we can, it's the poor people's fault there's no magic money tree, not ours!"

alternatively, he just *really* wants to go grouse hunting

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What every vegan finds hilarious, a lifelike toy fish flapping away in it's death throws for the amusement of onlookers. I bet her vegan friends are all hooting and snorting along with her.
I had a disturbing dream involving the flappy fish and I’m not even vegan!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I cannot wait to what absolute tit she makes up about using the comic filter. It can have nothing to do with her or SB's safety, as that makes no sense at all. How thick must her followers be to go "oh yes Jack, you do whatever you need to protect yourself". There are pics in national newspapers of her and her son, she has posted loads herself. She's still putting normal food pics on her website so how does that follow the same safety measures? Is she also going to start writing in a secret code that only Patreon subs can decipher to protect us from calling out her tit our "disgusting ends".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Just a wee update from thread #54. There was a Twitter pile on courtesy of Jack on a poster called Barbara regarding poverty. I messaged her as quite a few were worried about her.
She's now replied, thanked us for caring, she's fine, a fiesty poster who has the measure of JM.
Yay! Barbara ❤

I’ve previously wondered what would happen if Barbara stumbled across Tattle and discovered she had a fan club, a whole thread dedicated to her and some fan fic 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
She’d only need 2/3 lenses tops because she’s photographing the same sort of stuff too?
She wouldn’t even need that! Jacks style is to throw loads of unnecessary tit at whatever she’s doing, complicating it and not actually focusing on what’s important. (The Hellman’s thing, the DKL video link, the tit shed) All the gear and no idea springs to mind.
All the stuff does not compensate for the lack of talent.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I caved. That bloody filter. It’s like being back on my pirate ship. 🥴

View attachment 242851
She sounds like Hinch. “I just love it, guyyyzzz”. Also I see she still has an aversion to paragraphs that she absolutely couldn’t do on insta because she was oUt WaLkInG wiTh heR SoN and listening to him bang on about his interests while her sausages tapped out the urgently needed recipes that couldn’t wait.
The text for this post has changed, the new one includes the info that she always wanted to be an interior designer (do we have this on the jobs list?) and she's tagged in Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen, who I'm sure will be absolutely wowed by her fantastic idea of, uh, pulling her sofa out a bit and storing her rolls of paper in the bay window?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Jack Monroe #73: Swipe left for my tatties, and right for my titties!

• Haha
Reactions: 70
The text for this post has changed, the new one includes the info that she always wanted to be an interior designer (do we have this on the jobs list?) and she's tagged in Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen, who I'm sure will be absolutely wowed by her fantastic idea of, uh, pulling her sofa out a bit and storing her rolls of paper in the bay window?
It's what most of us do, isn't it? Shove clutter and assorted crap out of sight.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Incidentally, I'm just doing a mini grunka and am I correct in saying that yesterday she basically implied we were a group of paedos, using her 10 year old son's pics for our ~vile ends~???? Because first of all, that's a disgusting thing to suggest and secondly - what a great way to distress your son's father and extended family.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
She’s storing paper between an external facing wall (with single glazing I’m guessing?) & a piece of furniture? She’ll have fun retrieving them when they’re damp and moldy 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Omg what the duck is this?

so many things to say but I just can’t!

probably her best video yet though tbf, short-ish and to the point.

Edit - is she looking at herself in the mirror? Why isn’t she looking at the camera?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
So she's shoved a couple of storage units in the window and suddenly she's Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen ?! I mean she could have at least sanded and rag rolled them first in tribute to 'Changing Rooms'.
Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen lives in The Cotswolds so perhaps she's trying for a new gifted sideboard

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Omg what the duck is this?

so many things to say but I just can’t!

probably her best video yet though tbf, short-ish and to the point.

1:42
"Being in the public eye doesn't mean I'm publicly owned. I'm not a railway. You can't bleeping naitonalise me." 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.