Jack Monroe #72 It’s not a government briefing, you don’t need to announce locking down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Means she was leaving medication laying all over the place, too, not in its original packaging (probably had to take it out of the blister packs as well). It's easier for a child to get into pills than it is a cat, too. So if the cat could get to them, the kid definitely could.
Grunka-ing ahead, so apologies if it's been covered. She did post mini drawers rammed full of meds out of their packets, so it's entirely possible. She had loads of stuff, goodness knows what she had, or why she felt the (very irresponsible) need to take them out of their packets and have them like that.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
No one is trying to pass of her photos as theirs. 🤣She'd have had the mother of all tantrums in the unlikely event that ever happened.
I thought that with the Lazarus Pesto with her initials on the label - who’s gonna steal that frog spawn pic? 🐸 💦

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It was the Kickstarter version. Quite a few people complained that the illustrations were a bit crap!
The sequel! Oh, Jack, never change. Cookbooks don’t have bloody sequels. Also the posh cheffy book was in between those two anyway so how is it a sequel?! Oh because she was living it up in the Groucho for that book and having dinner parties with Henry Dimbleby discussing the poor and thinking up Healthy Start vouchers. Wally.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Fraus! There’s a new cartoon vid on Twitter! This is not a drill. I repeat, this is NOT A DRILL.

New video. Cba to watch it. Soz Jack.
I fast-forwarded through it - I think she’s wandering around what’s a distinctly un-crappy bungalow.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I caved. That bloody filter. It’s like being back on my pirate ship. 🥴

8ADAFFE8-60B0-47E6-8E0D-CB0D6BBA8008.jpeg

She sounds like Hinch. “I just love it, guyyyzzz”. Also I see she still has an aversion to paragraphs that she absolutely couldn’t do on insta because she was oUt WaLkInG wiTh heR SoN and listening to him bang on about his interests while her sausages tapped out the urgently needed recipes that couldn’t wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So she's going to have to close the curtains during the daytime to hide the crap she's shoved in the bay?

ETA. Oh, by day and by night. Yeah, ok. Takes all day to photograph roasters.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So she made a “secret” photography studio in her living room last night.
Two observations:
1. That bungalow looks huge. And handy for all those stalkers to get an idea of layout! (Filtered though for “safety). 🙄
2. Is that book ever going to get written?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Jack is advertising that all of her fancy photography equipment is just on the other side of her big bay window, presumably next to her front door which we’ve seen from many angles, locks included. What an absolute idiot she is being. An idiot with no contents insurance.

With those big heavy curtains and then the keyboard cameo it all went a bit Phantom of the Opera at the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.