Jack Monroe #72 It’s not a government briefing, you don’t need to announce locking down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she never name Tattle?

Tattle Poll my lovely canal

1/ Because of #bekind and her generally being loathe to initiate a pile on?

2/ She’s lying

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
omg I hadn’t even made that connection - are you saying you CAN’T see her exuding Sophia Loren style sexuality and confidence in an AP ad?
Pissing myself at this but also my GOD her fillers just become more and more obvious, don't they?

Yada yada SB privacy yada yada literally can't be bothered with her any more. Full of utter shite.

They hope we step on lego.
Epic burn from a group of people with no critical faculty, there...

• Haha
Reactions: 33

2/ She’s lying
Because the very last thing she wants is her followers to come over here to see what the fuss is about, only to have their eyes opened to her multiple lies, inconsistencies, bullying and attempts to scrounge money from people much worse off than she is. We have the receipts, remember, while she has deleted almost everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

2/ She’s lying
3/ she's worried people will look up Tattle out of curiosity and have their eyes well and truly opened

ETA: @Tabitha D great minds and all

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just a wee update from thread #54. There was a Twitter pile on courtesy of Jack on a poster called Barbara regarding poverty. I messaged her as quite a few were worried about her.
She's now replied, thanked us for caring, she's fine, a fiesty poster who has the measure of JM.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 93
Just a wee update from thread #54. There was a Twitter pile on courtesy of Jack on a poster called Barbara regarding poverty. I messaged her as quite a few were worried about her.
She's now replied, thanked us for caring, she's fine, a fiesty poster who has the measure of JM.
I remember Barbara! So glad she's okay 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The nude was clearly to make the ex think she is seeing/talking/ has met someone else.

Reactions: 25
I really felt for Barbara. Glad she’s ok.

Reactions: 25
omg I hadn’t even made that connection - are you saying you CAN’T see her exuding Sophia Loren style sexuality and confidence in an AP ad?
She constantly goes on about sending nudes, doing the tehehe only fans thing to fish for interest, sharing naff pictures from boudoir shots from the early 00s, the ambiguous and shape shifting sex work claims, it’s really quite cringe but clearly very important to her?

Someone on the last thread said how all female chefs end up doing this tit, it must really bother her no one’s ever asked. Gizzi’s pictures were sexy and ~fashion, which are two things Jack strives to be and constantly falls short on.

Last night she must have busted out her best Rigby & Peller nana bra and taken some pics to pitch to that model scout she found in her spam email folder 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Yes totally! Compared to this from last feb (I wanted to share this one because I remember when I first saw it I thought she looked absolutely bleeping mental and I hadn’t even found this tattle thread)
she looks like the villain in one of those ridiculously OTT thriller movies 5usa always have on in the afternoon

Here's some bedtime listening for us all as we rest our weary cartoon filtered heads upon our cartoon filtered pillows.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
On a different tack, I've noticed she's being uncharacteristically nice to her followers recently 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I hope that L is soon receiving attention from someone else. Attention and nudes.

Manifest it, sister witches.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There is going to be no explanation tonight, is there Fraus...I have finally had to confront the truth ☹☹☹

• Haha
Reactions: 26
When I was scrolling down to find a lip filler evidence pic I discovered that her tit roast potatoes pic was originally posted in September 2019! Exactly the same photo. Is everything she does a lie!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.