Jack Monroe #72 It’s not a government briefing, you don’t need to announce locking down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s doing it for safety hahaha she might as well post her address online considering we’ve all seen the photos she’s posted for strangers to see. Funny I imagine people who are genuinely worried for their safety wouldn’t do that.
She might as well because it's bloody easy to actually find out her address from what she's put online herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
My male version of Cackie is at it again. He declares it stunning!
F4607007-89A6-4A1E-957E-BE734DC6743F.jpeg

Recipe
Potato
Pasta
Apple
Baby sweetcorn
Celery
Tomato
All boiled together in a saucepan. Add stock cube, salt and curry powder.

Patreon and tip jar details to follow.

Reader, I sampled some, it was not stunning. He has low standards, I am not the best cook.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
While I absolutely agree with this, if it came to a possibility of my child going hungry I'd do anything to make sure they're safe, warm and fed.
I think I'm just trying to point out that for many people their parental home is not a place that would provide safety. JM may have had good reasons for not seeking help, she may not have, we don't know.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The only way to document family life safely and responsibly online is NOT TO bleeping DOCUMENT IT.

And definitely not to your 100 of thousands of followers.

God, she’s a twit of the highest order.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
She says she caused a CHAOS with a nudie on Insta (by accident obviously and then shared said fact on twitter - of course it could all be an elaborate ploy to prove the need for the comic filter to keep her safe)
Maybe...maybe Jack is Captain America!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
well, yes, of course you can document your family life. take pics, have a private insta, don't put your son on your business insta,. hell, even print off photos and put them in albums. you know, like normal people do.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Unfortunately most of her followers seem to be the type of bleeping moron that will take what she says as gospel, without doing any fact checking. If they came here they'd see that any picture of her son is scribbled out, we give him more privacy than his mother does.

Meanwhile, her followers will be frothing at the mouth about us and sharing posts on Facebook saying that Easter eggs are now called seasonal ovals and the RBL aren't allowed to sell poppies anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
The only way to document family life safely and responsibly online is NOT TO bleeping DOCUMENT IT.

God, she’s a twit.
It's a simple solution, but not simple enough for our dear Jack.

Next, how DARE anyone suggest she shouldn't share pics of her son?

Reactions: 20
Why is she obsessed with dropping “nudes”?? This isn’t the first time she’s mentioned it. And remember that time someone came over here and tried to drum up interest in some topless shots of her? Which we weren’t interested in. I thought at the time that might be Jack herself.
Go and open an OnlyFans account if you really want to, Jack. Though I don’t think there’s the market for it that your monstrous ego seems to assume.
The filter is all over her food pics and the videos she’s put up - nothing to do with the kid as far as I can see. But it really does make the food look awful. That latest Insta she’s put up of grapes looks like a collection of ghastly little faces. The effect is pretty horrifying.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I watched it. There were only 8 other views, so I think she might be about to triangulate me 🔺

It's three minutes of a cat half-heartedly playing with a toy fish. Not even @traumatised sideboard could write an interesting review of that.
Ten seconds in and it's that bleeping music again. I absolutely cannot. Vlad doesn't pay me enough for this.

Oh god is this the start of a rebrand into her bringing back "sexy jack" :(
(Take it to the bridge....and then throw it remorselessly into the dark cold waters below)
Everyone HIDE THE SIDEBOARDS NOW
I fear for my life. From now on I will be applying the comic filter liberally for my own safety.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not even going to dignify any of that nonsense with a response. She doesn't deserve it.

27 days until the book is dueeeeeeeee

Lots of love, the hateful discussion forum

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Monroe: I should be allowed to share anything I wish, regardless of its veracity, without any regard for the people I post about or to. I should also be permitted to control any reaction to the stuff I post. If everything isn’t to my liking and in line with my carefully concocted narrative, it’s abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Is Thursday Dole Day for the single unemployed of Southend?

Used to be Mondays for pensions, Tuesdays for single parents and Thursdays for single people where I used to live, with Fridays for cashing in cheques from the Social Fund. Suited the market down to the ground, as they were open on the two days that people had cash.
Nah, she earns too much to claim. Plus all that money that she gets paid but doesn't pay herself and puts into another account because she ONLY gets paid minimum wage.
Or something like that. You know, the stuff that mere mortals like us call 'savings'

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.