Jack Monroe #72 It’s not a government briefing, you don’t need to announce locking down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i was just typing out something quite boring about how there will never be an explanation, cos there never is, when a thought hit me.
does anyone else think that she was planning more cartoon crap content today, but has felt the need to shelve it cos the squiggles are fighting?? so she's decided that after some nicey nicey morning tweets, it's a proper Book Writing Day, the phones are in the hall, no really, they are. or indeed a dinosnore nap day in order to think of the next fad

Reactions: 21
C) Are they really on a Tattle Grunka?

Reactions: 35
I think this is probably the one good thing that has come out of the pandemic. People are helping each other more than before.
People are volunteering, donating and just all round being considerate to each other.
Apart from the conspiracy theories and the mask/vax rows, people are showing an 'all in it together' attitude online.
My town's 'mum' Facebook page is just full of people helping each other. Whether advice or offering school uniforms to those who need it. Hopefully this will be the lasting legacy of Covid xx

Jackie needs to check the room. Everyone else is helping out (even if ultimately it is for financial gain) and her nastiness and 'poor me' attitude is glaringly apparent. She sticks out like a sore thumb compared to others.

Reactions: 37
I’ve read previous comments about how strange she looks lately and I have to agree. The filter definitely adds to the effect. It’s very disturbing. Her twitter profile picture looks like some sort of rough drug addicted teenage boy, or Pete Doherty in a bad spell. Wtf is going on with her?

Reactions: 15
I’m not usually a hateful person but Melisandre brings out my hateful side. Still find her fascinating. Now fuck off!

Reactions: 13
I would say that emotionally and mentally Jack cannot help out with promoting local stuff. Her emotional need for attention is too great and probably consumes her.

I think she is manipulative but I suspect that is part of her mental health problems.

Reactions: 17
Wtf is going on with her?
Louisa LEFT. That's what's wrong. The only time Jack looks normal/happy is when she's in a relationship. Single, she falls apart. She needs a carer - constant emotional support. It's draining. That's why Louisa and Allegra needed to get out - and then Jack falls apart.

Reactions: 33
Its like a vicious cycle, as I’m pretty sure Jack is the driving force in them ending up leaving. Probably because they don’t want to date a child who can’t look after themselves and requires constant reassurance and emotional stability. And if they don’t get it they go off the rails.

Reactions: 12
Jack’s jumped in her time machine and has reacted to the new director general of the Beeb. 🥱

Reactions: 30
Shan’t!

Reactions: 14
The funny part is no one much cares, it’s a collective to her drama loop

Have a feeling SB will go to live with his dad full-time in the next few years - as someone commented a while ago - if he’s not been bullied already because of Jack, it’s only a matter of time surely. Although a different surname may help?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
You‘re all such a horrible cabal of trolls. Actually actively trying to help people? No wonder everyone thinks you’re bullying ninnies. 3 lashes of the cane for each of you.

On a serious note, Jack will never make any truly serious attempts to really help anyone other than herself. Jack could simply never contemplate that she’s actually quite lucky. Some people get dealt the shittest hands in life & I’m not sure Jack even appreciates that.

Reactions: 29
bbc tweet deleted already! must still be angling for a saturday kitchen invite!

Reactions: 25

Jeez. That place is TOO FUCKING SMALL FOR HER?

Piss off.

And, as she's provided enough information for anybody to find her, she's also told the local scrotes the easiest way to get some stuff for Cash Converters whilst she's 'doing the school run' (the time taken to do that already advertised repeatedly online).

Reactions: 19
I always thought a single mum meant the child’s dad didn’t look near?

Reactions: 8
single mother

noun
a mother who brings up a child or children alone, without a partner.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.