Jack Monroe #71 Jack flew over the cuckoo’s nest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember the Mills/McCartney divorce hearing where Heather chucked a jug of water over Macca's lawyer? I'm imagining Jackie lurking outside the courtroom ready to douse us all with bottled lemon juice and bowls of assorted slop while screaming at us to duck OFF.
I hope so, the exposure would be marvellous.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was this ever discussed on Tattle following the kitten?

As usual, JM would tweet when she goes to the toilet so the fact she doesn’t call out these death threats and sets a pile on is rather strange. Probably because they didn’t happen. The article even says the vet told her to have the kitten put to sleep, and still she has a sympathy article in the paper. It’s disgusting, it’s all about Jack, the poor kitten was just a prop.

Again unless some of us are pulling a sneaky as fas as I know we are not in her DMS. I know a few people have gone and spoken on her threads ( but that's public) and I don't think that against the law as it was a public forum and they must have followed her. Again I don't know much as I only speak about her on here.

Reactions: 8
The filter is for ‘genuine proper reasons’ that will all become clear.........🙃 Looks like we’ll have something new to talk about soon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

As usual, JM would tweet when she goes to the toilet so the fact she doesn’t call out these death threats and sets a pile on is rather strange. Probably because they didn’t happen. The article even says the vet told her to have the kitten put to sleep, and still she has a sympathy article in the paper. It’s disgusting, it’s all about Jack, the poor kitten was just a prop.

No Jack. You should have listened to qualified vets and allowed her pass peacefully. Not great for you, I know. But the responsible choice we have to make when we let tiny beings into our lives. The kindest, gentlest thing for the kitten. That is part and parcel of taking the best care of our animal companions. Better a week too early than a day too late

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I was wondering why noone's posted any of her new instagrams but then i remembered she's gone private..

Hope this is okay to say it's just she's reposted a selfie with the poor little kitten in the cartoon filter and it makes me so mad and sad and just ugh I didn't need that
Turning the poor little dying kitten into a cartoon is so vile I am lost for words.
What the actual HECK is wrong with her, to imagine that there is anything appropriate about doing that 😢

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
In my early teens I was really into American culture. Always wanted to go to summer camp. I'm feeling this will be my chance with my fellow fraus.
I propose the first art and craft enrichment workshop is led by @Pocahontas and I. We will show you how to craft the finest of christmas bird garlands, perfect for your archway/bannister/prison bog :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Didn't she say at the beginning of lockdown that he was a retail store manager? Of course, it could be a baker's shop.
He's a manager for Gregg's if I remember right. No triangulation, she has tweeted about it in the past. Possibly in relation to her claim to have invented the vegan steak bake.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.