Jack Monroe #71 Jack flew over the cuckoo’s nest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't wait to see her try and prove we've damaged her brand, while she was mounting furniture in her worst underwear and tweeting Henry hoover gifs at David Walliams.
SNORT! :ROFLMAO:
(Sorry, I'm on a mini Grunka, so hello from the past, and I hope this doesn't land in the middle of any serious conversation, but I couldn't let that go uncommented!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I thought the filter was an A-ha reference bringing her back to her personality doppelganger Alan Partridge (AHA!)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Genuine question - not being mean or funny. Why is her food taking on the form of Edvard Munch : The Scream? First the berries, now this dish. 😱

B7D5F86D-99E2-4B69-B2EC-0441AC0B7D75.jpeg

1600027756730.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
So if we’re all about to be arrested & taken to court (lols) Does this mean the Cabel will finally meet in person? I personally can’t wait to see you all. Thanks Jack.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
In fact I make a very nice curried potato and pea pasty. I got the recipe from the good food website many years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Another photo of something looking like food and the comments 😂 on fb View attachment 241772
View attachment 241773
Jeez, don't give her ideas, writer of the second comment. I'm half expecting a new £50 Patreon tier for people who want to see her food in all its unfiltered 'glory.'

Genuine question - not being mean or funny. Why is her food taking on the form of Edvard Munch : The Scream? First the berries, now this dish. 😱

B7D5F86D-99E2-4B69-B2EC-0441AC0B7D75.jpeg

View attachment 241796
Oh my days...someone please Photoshop Jack's face (preferably from one of the Hellman's cringefests) onto The Scream!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t remember if I can screenshot twitter or if she’s locked down or not... but has anyone seen the comment that she’s not doing TV as she’s working on a new book.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion taken from my post #79 when JM added some new words to the English Lexicon

PASH? MISH? Is she taking the PISH?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is incredibly rich coming from me as I’m pretty sure if it wasn’t for the fact my boss is so laid back he’s practically horizontal, I’d of had a fair few bollockings when it comes to professionalism at times but I can’t help but feel the cartoon stuff doesn’t exactly scream professional if I was a tv exec looking for someone to front my show I wouldn’t be chomping at the bit to have her on board.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm sure her son's father loves that Jack tweeted he's a manager at Greggs. He must really appreciate Jack mentioning him online over the years.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.