Jack Monroe #71 Jack flew over the cuckoo’s nest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely post-clubbing watching.
I watched it with my Mum. She was an insomniac and I inherited that from her. We'd sit up gripped by Bea Smith's antics 😊.

By daring, I mean it was very unusual for women to be depicted in that way, at that time, I think. On a mainstream TV series.

Reactions: 17
The only legit reason for Jack's sudden cartoon wankery is if she's about to release a comic or graphic novel. She isn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't follow her on Twitter so I can't see the post but have NONE of her followers pointed out that it's probably not a good idea to post pics of her front door especially when she allegedly has concerns over her safety at the minute? It's just laughable. There are 280k people seeing that.
Anyways, I did once joke about going to go through her bin to find the Parmienter potatoes wrapper but as stated at the time (m' lud) I'm not even on the same continent. Somehow, I think I might visit my old parents if they are still alive when it's safe to fly again after not seeing them for over a year. Not bin hoking in Southend. What planet is she on?
Init like firstly sorry you’re separated from your parents but is she not aware there’s a global pandemic on? I don’t leave my house hun I’m certainly not coming to yours, especially as we’ve already established no hand washing goes on round urs??

Absolutely love the idea that we’d arrange our deranged crime spree on... a public forum.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Another photo of something looking like food and the comments 😂 on fb
B7D5F86D-99E2-4B69-B2EC-0441AC0B7D75.jpeg

5A54E3E4-E81D-4850-B8A9-8439333B11F8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Turning the poor little dying kitten into a cartoon is so vile I am lost for words.
What the actual HECK is wrong with her, to imagine that there is anything appropriate about doing that 😢
There's nothing appropriate about it. She doesn't care about any of her followers. I'm sorry if she's upset you ❤.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Why is she reposting food from a different Sunday but pretending it was today but with filters on that make them look like they are covered in maggots?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
The only legit reason for Jack's sudden cartoon wankery is if she's about to release a comic or graphic novel. She isn't.
Oh god she's gonna write herself a superhero, and we'll be a nasty cabal of angry villains. Tbf i think one or two of us could DEFINITELY pull off the "spins around in a high backed leather chair, stroking a cat and saying 'ive been expecting you, Cack Mondope' " move. Though they'd probably ruin he menacing aura by then immediately making an alan partridge reference and i love it

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have banged my nail and it has turned as black as the fire back. It looks manky. Can I wear gloves? My teeth are sparkly clean though, and all my own, not a mean feat at my age. 😂
You’ll be fine. Just wear your best clothes and hve a suitable jacket to pull over your head, for full dramatic BBC News effect.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jack monroe invented pasties, sliced bread and passive aggressiveness thanks, now duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m sad I missed the discussion on the yellow pepper, peanut butter and peri peri sauce dip. I mean...WHAT the duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.