Jack Monroe #70 #fakingmemories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If these JM threads get locked we'll still have the Food & Drink, right? Or does that not exist anymore.. I was going to Grunka them when I'd finished here!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Am loving all the Scamorza I’ve been buying, it melts really well in a pan.
I have no idea what most of these things are, we had chips and eggs. duck knows what I am doing on a food thread but I do now know that Pennywise is not some sort of Essex version of Poundland.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Brace yourselves, Frauen - I bring a shocking revelation. Vivienne is once again amongst us - can I get a Hallelujah? I said, can I get a HALLELUJAH?

It appears she re-entered Earth's ephemera in July. The outfit, the hat, the howling rage - can't help but wonder if this is a future vision of Jack in 2050.

Finally - is this a real black eye, or more Urban Decay Naked Ultra Violet Palette? VW could well be her 3rd spiritual Mom, along with Mrs H. and Nigella.

I’m so doing a Viv (RIP) if any of you get locked up for this thread. Free the Tattle (insert number). For those fraus living in Scotland you may well be extradited but if any of you want to claim sanctuary in my house then I’m gonna turn it into an embassy tomorrow. I will look up how to do that tonight, can’t be that hard?

I’m gonna work on the design of my cage tomorrow, but defo getting a sign made not sure if I should have (a) I AM TATTLE or (b) I AM (insert Tattle user name) - should I do a poll? What are your favourite banner logos? Obviously I’m going to completely ignore your responses. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm just putting this here to reassure people - apparently she doesn't have the time to fight us (she's BUSY), and has booted us out her head instead. As the multi post thread she wrote on twitter will attest to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
A friend just shared this on Facebook, thought it sounded like something for the cabal...

9B56E465-EDB2-41E4-A4FE-95CEDE544244.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Does setting your account to private when you have 287,000 followers really make any difference?
Every word you write, every photo you post is there for the whole world to see. You cannot then claim you're privacy is being invaded. We're not talking about some naive young teenager who doesn't know how social media works. We're talking about someone who knows exactly what they're doing, and how to get a reaction.
Just go grey rock......it hurts attention seekers more than they realise.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I had buffalo cauliflower wings, Frau, because I am clearly a bearded hipster.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Does setting your account to private when you have 287,000 followers really make any difference?
Every word you write, every photo you post is there for the whole world to see.
I wondered this too, 287thousand close friends seems a few too many, however would you handle the Christmas card list?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m just watching Jamie Oliver. I’ve never been a massive fan but he really is good. How on earth JM thought she was in the same league as him, to front a telly show, cook inspiring and edible meals, is staggering.

Reactions: 37
It just show how thin-skinned she is by mentioning "legal" threats. There's absolutely nothing she can do. It's a gossip site where we expose her lies and inconsistencies. We have done nothing wrong. If she went to the police or a lawyer they would laugh her out the room.

She's been super rattled since the fake black eye. She knows she fucked up, hence the stupid visit to the hospital where she conveniently couldn't take a selfie of her eye. She can only do that in the bungalow, after hours of make-up and practice shots.

Don't be intimidated, Fraus!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I’m just watching Jamie Oliver. I’ve never been a massive fan but he really is good. How on earth JM thought she was in the same league as him, to front a telly show, cook inspiring and edible meals, is staggering.
Even more staggering was fans thinking she was good on Hellman’s or DKL

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just made That Man’s crispy golden chicken from his new book. Chicken breasts (not dicks) coated in seasoned flour and lightly fried with tiny pieces of bacon and breadcrumbs. Avocado mashed with lemon juice and yogurt on the side, all drizzled with hot sauce. The tasty:faff ratio was good.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I wondered this too, 287thousand close friends seems a few too many, however would you handle the Christmas card list?
All I had to do was message someone saying 'what's she saying?' and within seconds it landed in my inbox, apparently she thinks if it's not documented here it doesn't exist, just like she thinks deleting everything also deletes it from history.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It's SPAG BOL night 😂. First day back at school here. It went smoothly. Too smoothly, to be fair, so I'm a leetle scared 😳 😂. But spag bol and watching That Man. So relaxing ❤.

Reactions: 17
You know the one good thing Jackie has done is bring us fraus and herrs together.
I would hate to see our wee ship go down. Maybe those with the JM cookbooks could test the recipes and review them on here. Take photos and we could mark them out of 10.
Day two and we’re already contemplating taking extreme action

30EC041D-EEFF-4DF0-AC08-BF85DFB2AF55.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She needs to join forces with Eimer Varian Barry who is also now getting lots of engagement by yapping about contacting the police. This up their engagement.
This is the thing, and without any idea what they’re writing about on Twatter. But this is exactly the life that Monroe wants to live - In an echo chamber surrounded by people confirming whatever self-indulgent fantasies her mind can come up with. Fair play to her, for living her best life and all that, but she’ll never be anything more than the very worst part of her own mind. Who cares, like, it’s no one else’s problem. Apart from maybe family members, and certainly those who get sucked so far into the void that they readily hand over money to feed the beast. Well, shame on them for being so naive. The most concerning thing for your average joe (And the good people of Tattle) is when national tv stations and national newspapers who disavow any sense of integrity, forego all sense of due diligence and unhesitatingly fall for the act of a charlatan will then, for some weird and unfathomable reason, expect the general public to ignore their own good senses and fall into line without question also. What is clear in this current faux crisis, and the threats of police action, is that it chimes perfectly with Monroe’s own unwavering belief that she should be beyond reproach.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh get fucked Jack, we only discuss the things YOU do. Nothing more, nothing less. If we’re not in your head anymore then quit bellyaching about us on your oh so private Twitter account and crack the duck on. It’s a shame we can’t put these threads on private so SHE can’t see what we’re saying. Fucksake.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
All I had to do was message someone saying 'what's she saying?' and within seconds it landed in my inbox, apparently she thinks if it's not documented here it doesn't exist, just like she thinks deleting everything also deletes it from history.
Exactly- receipts are still being kept, she’s attacking us to 280k people but we have no right to reply, not very gentlemanly of you Jack.

Reactions: 24
PS I had Quorn Carbonara for dinner (well lunch as I can’t eat after 2pm, I’ve explained why before) and it was perfecto. Quorn bacon cut into strips, spring onions, peas, 3 vegetable stock cubes in 125ml of boiling water. Fried until thick and served with tagliatelle. It was the frigging DON! I’m bleeping off now 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.