Jack Monroe #70 #fakingmemories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chinese takeaway for dinner, I just gobbled one of those fat spring rolls like the greedy goblin that I am. 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I had rescued nduja and scamorza ravioli and rosemary focaccia from my local Italian deli who sells things off cheap at the end of the day. It was *chefs kiss*

Hope you'll still be around on the ACTUAL food and drink thread @Silver Linings ❤
Am loving all the Scamorza I’ve been buying, it melts really well in a pan.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Evening pals. Mr IW just read out one of JMs latest tweets and I quickly rushed over to see the goss..

Are we not allowed to discuss her while her accounts are private? I might actually have time to catch up.. but what if she never goes public again 😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I had bulgar wheat with chickpeas, tomatoes and red pepper...and then decided it was far too healthy so I fried half a block of halloumi to put on top 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also now that we're just waiting for the inevitable I'm very excited to be able to catch up on the backlog of threads. Thread 14 and counting!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah she’s definitely been tweeting about here. Meh.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
FFS, I've just looked at her mentions and people are saying she should go to the police?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Ignore her, fraus. She's trying to get a rise out of us. None of us have done the things she is suggesting... :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think we all need to think about why she's posting these kinds of things. For a reaction. Let's not give it to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh no! This sounds juicy! Is it about us? Surely if it's about us, we should know?
How much can I share?

Please delete if against rules (and also clarify rules please).. It's not much different to the usual "group of bullies"/"CF"/"scared for safety"!

I mean, I'm still 15 threads behind but from what I've seen from the first JM thread to end of July, nobody has behaved in ways she suggests so of course she could be talking about elsewhere.

And of course, I have no ill feelings towards her or want her (or anyone) to come to any harm. All my fellow Tattlers appear to have offered so much good advice to her, surely if she was reading everything she could see we only want the best for her??? Idk.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Making a wild guess as I don't follow her, is she accusing others of posting screenshots. I can't put a question mark there though as it's not an answerable question.

Reactions: 7
I had a tin can special (of my own making).

fry a chopped onion in light olive oil with a bit of diced carrot and celery until onion is translucent, add 1 tsp cumin and 1 tsp smoked sweet paprika and a bit of chopped chorizo - fry a bit more Add 2 x drained cans of chickpeas, stir it around a bit. Then 1 chopped up sweet pepper from a jar (optional - I just used it as we had a jar open) 500 ml chicken or veg stock (I used a ‘fancy’ jelly) and a can of tomatoes. Turn up the heat and simmer for 15 mins. Add a few pucks of frozen chopped spinach - cook for another 5 mins. Season and serve with a squeeze of lemon (fresh, fancy) and a bit of chilli sauce if you like some heat. Bread on the side.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I had bulgar wheat with chickpeas, tomatoes and red pepper...and then decided it was far too healthy so I fried half a block of halloumi to put on top 😁
I ended up eating a whole block of fried halloumi mixed in with my couscous tonight and I'm fine with that 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
it's
How much can I share?

Please delete if against rules (and also clarify rules please).. It's not much different to the usual "group of bullies"/"CF"/"scared for safety"!

I mean, I'm still 15 threads behind but from what I've seen from the first JM thread to end of July, nobody has behaved in ways she suggests so of course she could be talking about elsewhere.

And of course, I have no ill feelings towards her or want her (or anyone) to come to any harm. All my fellow Tattlers appear to have offered so much good advice to her, surely if she was reading everything she could see we only want the best for her??? Idk.
It's fine, thank you though! one of my crack twitter team has filled me in on <gif> THE LIES THE LIES THE LIES

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Apparently she has a production company that has been hounded.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.