Jack Monroe #70 #fakingmemories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Turns out that the mushroom lasagne from Saturday Kitchen was worth the work, it is absolutely delicious!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her followers are responding to her and referring to us as ‘criminals’ - does anyone know which U.K. law criminalises discussion of lies, inconsistency and vile behaviour of a public figure online? Because I don’t think there is one, but I’m just a humble hausfrau so what do I know 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I ended up eating a whole block of fried halloumi mixed in with my couscous tonight and I'm fine with that 🙌
Yessssssss it's the best thing to do! God i love halloumi. Wonder if I'd get away with eating the other half of the block before my flatmate notices...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
fajitas 🇲🇽

this is most disconcerting... I don’t want the cabal to go (hmmm, can Vlad put @Silver Linings &team on furlough if there’s no work for them, temporarily?) but completely agree with m’learned friend @Dogmuck about keeping private stuff off here.

I await the Return of the Mack <insert Mark Morrison ear worm, apologies> with some interest

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If she is talking about her mother’s private DMs or even tweets being published I doubt she has much legal recourse and afaik her mother would need to bring the action

What harm has been suffered that would need recompense ?

Reactions: 14
Apparently she has a production company that has been hounded.
I reckon she means the DK one - I vaguely remember someone from here complaining about her lack of food knowledge and cooking skills to Cactus.

A genuine complaint is hardly the same as ‘hounding’ but we are through the looking glass in JackLand here.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Apparently she has a production company that has been hounded.
Well they can take action if desired presumably? However it sounds like her usual lies?

Kinda ironic given her behavior towards Jamie Oliver and his actual hounding

I really don’t think anyone cares about her enough to hound a production company

Reactions: 30
I know it’s not an airport and this is also not a flounce, but i’m taking a break from the thread. When Jack is public again I may pop up but I don’t want her to have the satisfaction of reacting to what she’s up to. ❤ Catch you later you ninnies.
Godspeed, soldier. And take care of yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She literally can't go a day without draining the internet of its lifeblood: attention.

On the plus, does this mean court is back on? Bagsy a Maris Piper outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Well they can take action if desired presumably? However it sounds like her usual lies?

Kinda ironic given her behavior towards Jamie Oliver and his actual hounding

I really don’t think anyone cares about her enough to hound a production company
Can only think she means the DKL production company, unless she has her own now.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She needs to join forces with Eimer Varian Barry who is also now getting lots of engagement by yapping about contacting the police. This ups their engagement. EVB has a thread on Tattle.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She’s mentioned the production company being hounded before. I remember something similar along the lines of what @skronkywildcat mentioned. But people have the right to complain, it’s why there are places like ofcom etc. Obviously if someone is messaging the production company repeatedly that’s different but that is down to the production company to report it not Jack?!
If she’s complaining about someone being friends with her mum then that’s ridiculous too. She has a way of wording things that make them seem so much worse than they actually are so her followers feel bad for her. I guess that’s why people are mentioning the police?

Reactions: 20
Brace yourselves, Frauen - I bring a shocking revelation. Vivienne is once again amongst us - can I get a Hallelujah? I said, can I get a HALLELUJAH?

It appears she re-entered Earth's ephemera in July. The outfit, the hat, the howling rage - can't help but wonder if this is a future vision of Jack in 2050.

Finally - is this a real black eye, or more Urban Decay Naked Ultra Violet Palette? VW could well be her 3rd spiritual Mom, along with Mrs H. and Nigella.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You know the one good thing Jackie has done is bring us fraus and herrs together.
I would hate to see our wee ship go down. Maybe those with the JM cookbooks could test the recipes and review them on here. Take photos and we could mark them out of 10.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.