Jack Monroe #69 I can see clearly now the make-up’s gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coopers nose 😢 it’s getting me down. How could anyone just leave it like that for so long ?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Zen mama who beat the devil moonshine. Yee haw 🙄The yanks will be lapping up this bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Personally i’m not going to SS the alcoholism stuff as it’s not my wheelhouse and these people don’t know Jack’s a knob and deserve respect. That’s just me though.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Grew up round an alcoholic, awful disease. Ruins all it comes near to, and I hate the idea others sharing their real experiences with her if she has lied about it.

But she is a massive narc so...

• Sad
Reactions: 28
This new Rootin' Tootin' (hootin') Jack is equal parts horrifying and hilarious. I actually can't quite believe it's happening.

She's like a real-life version of one of those characters Julia Davis plays - Jill Tyrell in Nighty Night, the girlfriend in Camping or the sociopath in Sally Forever. I never knew people like that actually existed, but clearly they do and thrive rather well in the Twitter/Instagram realm.
OMG I love Jill Tyrell, always quoting nighty night to an audience of people who don’t understand. Naughty Stuart 🐴

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know you've just shared this @Silver Linings but it translates to she went out to the shop and forgot to put the array of eyeshadows on to make it look like a black eye
39C06DD1-3806-4E9C-9F00-3C5F2D55F012.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Kids eat a lot, right? This isn’t new information. My boy is a few years younger and doesn’t stop eating.

Anyway, Fraus, my boy accidentally kicked me in the mouth when we were play fighting earlier and I have a throbbing tooth and a fat bruised lip. I have an ouchy mouth and lunch plans tomorrow...is there a particular shade of red lipstick the nice lady doctor recommended or will any do?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.