Jack Monroe #69 I can see clearly now the make-up’s gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roxanne pallette used to be on our local radio station. The presenters went carting (don't quite me in that, it was something that had wheels on), she had such a bad accident they had to air ambulance her to hospital. When it all came out a few days later all she had was a mildly sprained wrist but had made such a fuss they thought she was seriously hurt. There was uproar about it. She used to live near a friend of mine, and I won't repeat when she said about her and her odd boyfriend.
I remember this incident!!!!! What a total nightmare she is. When the whole Ryan Thomas thing happened not one person who had ever worked with her had anything nice to say about her. Jackie, take note.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
'ere, why are they watching movies on a laptop, atop a Cotswold coffee table, when SB has a brand new TV?

I've just requested THRICE weekly delivery of milk, I shall not be upstaged, now duck off x

• Haha
Reactions: 38
duck me sideways, you lot are amazing. Nothing gets past this Cabal.

That is definitely the fish pie, the description on the pack is almost word perfect on her post, the piped topping is the final giveaway. It even mentions the Red Leicester!
I was a bit embarrassed to say I thought it looked quite appetising 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She's great gearing up to be an instamom isn't ahe?

Lots of stories of parenting a growing boy surrounded by twee hashtags.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
STOP SAYING "MOM." YOU'RE NEITHER AMERICAN NOR FROM THE MIDLANDS, YOU MASSIVE bleeping WEAPON.

Sorry, this new wholesome character is grating on me like corned beef.
This new Rootin' Tootin' (hootin') Jack is equal parts horrifying and hilarious. I actually can't quite believe it's happening.

She's like a real-life version of one of those characters Julia Davis plays - Jill Tyrell in Nighty Night, the girlfriend in Camping or the sociopath in Sally Forever. I never knew people like that actually existed, but clearly they do and thrive rather well in the Twitter/Instagram realm.
Oh my God, I'd been trying to think of who she's reminding me of lately and it's totally Jill Tyrrell. Watch out for an upcoming Insta story of her jogging in her heels and granny pants in an effort to entice her next rich fiancee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I think we’ve exhausted the Eye I Aye saga now. It’s directing us away from the incident with her son (I’m not on MN so I REFUSE to say SB 😫)

Either she’s lying. Again
Or her boy is genuinely concerned for her physical and mental welfare enough to sit by her side while she sleeps. Huge HUGE alarms going off for me. Where’s his Dad ffs??

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.