Jack Monroe #69 I can see clearly now the make-up’s gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally think this new twist is an absolute riot!! How long can jack actually hide her innate bitter cuntiness? She’ll be bursting at the seams by Monday. There’s gonna be a lot of confused Tennessee live, laugh, love mommas by the end of next week that’s for sure.
Imagine what her new American friends will think when we hit the next full moon... 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 38
OMG I love Jill Tyrell, always quoting nighty night to an audience of people who don’t understand. Naughty Stuart 🐴
Jill Jack Tyrrell:
[Phone rings, answer machine picks up] Hiya Cath, Hiya Don. It's Jill. I know I'm not allowed to speak to you anymore, but I'm just phoning to say I've shot myself. Bye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
FF2BA2DB-72FF-4814-AF8A-935ECD811703.jpeg

New Jack is so polite and welcoming.

Old Jack: Holy tit Del that looks so much better than anything I’ve ever plated up 😤😳 Thankyou now get to absolute duck x

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She probably gave him a choice of Mrs Doubtfire, or a home-made video of her performing “Potatoes”. So obviously he would go with Mrs Doubtfire.
Don't mean to split hairs but I don't think its on Disney + either. 🤷

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Who on earth publicly marks the 619th day of anything? If she'd said it had been a year, three months, etc. since she'd had a drink this would make sense, but it's clearly just to shoehorn it in as soon as possible for her new buddies in the USofA.

God, I feel like every sentence she writes has some kind of dastardly purpose, it's like looking at pus under a microscope.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Why is she putting chips with a pie which is topped by mash? The vegetables are overcooked.
Probably because the "home-made" pie is smaller than her child's appetite. My 10 year old always-hungry boy and his friends would have eaten a pie that size as a snack! I always kept some Fray Bentos pies in the cupboard just-in-case.

Reactions: 12
This new Rootin' Tootin' (hootin') Jack is equal parts horrifying and hilarious. I actually can't quite believe it's happening.

She's like a real-life version of one of those characters Julia Davis plays - Jill Tyrell in Nighty Night, the girlfriend in Camping or the sociopath in Sally Forever. I never knew people like that actually existed, but clearly they do and thrive rather well in the Twitter/Instagram realm.
I will never forget "bubbly milk" 🤣

She dabbed some mould on it from the walls? Potatoes turn black if they're peeled and out of water for some time.
I reckon that it's many months since them thar taters were peeled.

That looks more the height of a coffee table. Did we have coffee table on the list of Cotswold catalogue stuff?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I have a feeling after all the SB watching her sleep incase she was dead that someone threatened her with SS or she had a report and phone call. This led to panic deletion and nice, polite, supermum Jack.
It'll not last though. It never does.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I'm not sure if that was a car backfiring I heard coming from the east of town, maybe fireworks... Or is it the sound of Jacque spontaneously combustjng in the crappy bungalow from the effort of playing the earth mother role all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm not sure if that was a car backfiring I heard coming from the east of town, maybe fireworks... Or is it the sound of Jacque spontaneously combustjng in the crappy bungalow from the effort of playing the earth mother role all day.
It was Stepford Jacqui’s battery exploding.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Indeed. Its not like going on a fun filled holiday is it? It says alot if watching tv is seen as special time.
Exactly. She could have taken him to Edinburgh, made some real memories. Bet going on the sleeper would have been really exciting for him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
"When investigating the scene of the incident, officers found no trace of Mx Monroe except a pile of ashes on top of one of many sideboards. Two mobile phones, a teething necklace and a scattering of baked beans were also in the vicinity. Police remain baffled by the incident and have no witness testimony other than that of a neighbour who said she heard Mx Monroe cry out "ABSOLUTELY GET FUCKED, Y'ALL" in the moments before the freak explosion.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
The Jack that I remember of old appeared to revel in bringing together a curious assembly of furniture and other furnishings to create a haphazardly cosy home, wherever she was. I find it surprising that once she had some money she stopped her jackdaw ways and chose a bland selection from one shop. I've nothing against the Cotswold Company, but I don't think that many people today (who have access to so much money) would spend everything in one place. I really ought to follow this comment with some pop psychology.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This is a very specifically worded tweet. Note how she didn’t say ‘today marks xxx day since I stopped drinking alcohol’, but is qualified first with ‘noticed I had a problem and quit’, So subtly moving the goal posts whereby the mere noticing of the problem is the actual achievement (and possibly using ‘quit’ in the past tense).
She’s not stupid. She can receive acclaim now, as ever stretching the truth by omission, whilst leaving the door open for a big reveal should that particular engagement/excuse ever be needed.

God it’s horrible trying to second-guess a narcissist.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Probably because the "home-made" pie is smaller than her child's appetite. My 10 year old always-hungry boy and his friends would have eaten a pie that size as a snack! I always kept some Fray Bentos pies in the cupboard just-in-case.
My point is not about supplementing the size of the portion, but rather serving up frozen chips with mashed potatoes. Stodge. Each to his own, I suppose.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.