Jack Monroe #69 I can see clearly now the make-up’s gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting these results before JM does another sensual sideboard shoot / turns up to one of our houses / flies to the US (prayer circle for content that’d usurp DKL pls?)

Not sure if this is daring to suggest that both dishes are inedible OR is it in fact sad little haus fraus don’t know how to answer polls ???

D5752380-E1B1-4710-8E22-29C19713EE40.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
3D604853-327C-4BDB-99F7-7D3DD3F1C980.jpeg
2CF227AF-EDA5-444F-A5CD-27579E606013.png

How can she be bothered to live like this? It must be so stressful. Well done to these folks on calling her out in 2017. 👏

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Of course it's the arnica Jack. Not the fact it was only a minor injury to begin with.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I can understand why she's using three (very distinct) shades of eyeshadow here, but why does she insist on putting highlighter on the brow?

Honestly, does this crap never end?! How do you even fall into a tap without cracking your jaw on the basin?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
1C21C005-7679-4650-8920-F0B32553477C.jpeg

I thought she wasn’t going to post any more selfies until it healed? She just couldn’t resist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Kinda feels like the calm after the tit storm doesn't it?

Wonderful recap as always @Pocahontas Anyone else really look forward to them?

The morning briefing at Conspiracy Wankers HQ. Pocahontas addresses the group, clip board in hand as @Silver Linings and @Marmalade Atkins collate the receipts 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So Scottish Jack, Vonny, is now on ADHD medication she’s announced. She says it’s life changing... so is changing your look every 5 minutes and your boyfriend.... I would love the 2 of them to meet, it would be a proper ailment off
It would be like crossing the beams in ghost busters, or feeding gremlins after midnight

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.