Jack Monroe #69 I can see clearly now the make-up’s gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well well well, I am gosh darn rootin' tootin' shocked to my core that she's gone private.

I guess her grunking has brought her up to speed with here then. Not that we have had any private tweets screenshotted. And it feels right that that's respected, even with regards your own account Jack.

PS, hope you've used a nice floury tattie for your roasties! Yeehaw!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm confused again. So here is being blamed again for something not to do with here?

If she's gone private and stopped begging for money good for her.

Reactions: 19
I hope I have clarified my position, I have known Eve for years, our twitter engagement is pretty much the same as our past FB interaction and social interaction for ages as be have the same health conditions.
I had a little nose around and could see things you had tweeted to Eve, they were completely normal, pleasant messages. For Jack to imply that abuse is occurring, because she doesn't want someone to speak to her mum is really crappy - and unfair on her mum. And threatening legal action again FFS 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Why does Jack think she’s a troll? I searched the twitter name / bootstrapcook and it seems nice interactions?
You might want to get this removed, I can read the poster's name.
Not a criticism btw x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m having a crisis of conscience. I don’t want to cause her any distress or paranoia, she is entitled to a twitter account like anyone else, and if she wants it to be private it should be. I’m not going to SS while she’s private.

Sorry for being tit.
that’s the right decision - and it’ll also drive her crazy that we won’t be discussing her. she will be public again by mid next week y’all

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s a horror isn’t she? I do hope her Mum has the strength to tell her to duck off if she is trying to dictate who she does and does not speak with.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think also @Silver Linings if you do SS the tweets, then Jack can complain that people are sharing her 'private' tweets and accuse us of bullying.

It's the only option she has left to deflect valid criticism

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don’t actually really understand wtf has just happened? So the cutesy carefree zen mama thing lasted less than 24 hours then 😂. Jack what happened to being a #blessed mom of boys and cats?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Is the Pope a Catholic? Do bears poo in the woods? Is Jack reading this forum in real time right now?

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Does she have grounds for her self righteous outrage? Moreover, does she have proof that a lawyer is necessary? If the answer to both those questions is no, then she may return to a public thread.
IMO, the sudden protection of family is part of the not-quite-so-Zen-today Mama; the ‘family time’ reference which I don’t recall being referenced any earlier, is perhaps part of the new, improved Jack. My opinion only, obviously.

Reactions: 25
Go on Jack, make your Insta private too. Pretend we are bullies. Whatever it takes to manipulate the narrative. I will miss your scathing essays terribly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Just for my own peace of mind as I am an easily startled horse, I just want to state that I have followed JM for years and years on twitter, and the only interaction i’ve ever had with her is to answer polls about sandwich shapes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I hope you’re ok. ❤
I am good. I know that I have not shared anything private, only whats already out there, that many people will have read and responded to. Eve is entirely separate from her daughter, she knows mt feelings on Jack and I'll leave it with her to decide if she wants to continue being friends with me. I worry only that Eve us being caused more stress. I have apologised but at the same time I was never hiding or breaking trust. IMO obv

• Heart
Reactions: 43
#teamrectangle, natch.

When a twitter is private does that mean people talking about it are hidden too? Nobody has @‘d her or mentioned her for ages. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
#teamrectangle, natch.
Absolutely get fucked, triangles are the sandwich Kings!

Wouldn't be surprised if old banned members (one in particular) tried a sly return. But admin seem on the ball, so hopefully if that is the case they'll be booted out again.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just for my own peace of mind as I am an easily startled horse, I just want to state that I have followed JM for years and years on twitter, and the only interaction i’ve ever had with her is to answer polls about sandwich shapes.
bwahaha babe, same. I just couldn't help myself. Also team 📁 (best I could find for rectangle)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.