Jack Monroe #69 I can see clearly now the make-up’s gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope I have clarified my position, I have known Eve for years, our twitter engagement is pretty much the same as our past FB interaction and social interaction for ages as be have the same health conditions.
Sending ❤ @help i need some help!

I can't imagine any cabal members would've thought it was you. Everyone on here is so lovely and reasonable and supportive, and it's so obvious IMO that you wouldn't have done anything nasty. Hope you're alright. I think JM is very good at getting under people's skin (in the most unnerving ways.)

ETA: Tattle thinking you were trolling/being unpleasant, to clarify. I'm largely confused about the whole thing, but I think you're all lovely.

Also, I appreciate I say this as a relatively new member, but I lurked for a hell of a long time and if nothing else, the last 50+ threads demonstrate what a lovely bunch you all are.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She must be so unbusy that she has time to screen every new Twitter follower. It won't last Jackie you're just bored hun x Also why is she specifying King Eds when it doesn't matter what kind the potato is #confused

• Haha
Reactions: 26
"Lawyer up"? What a total prick she is 🙄
Comes across to me like she has a bee in her bonnet about this person and just doesn't want her talking to her mum.
I was thinking exactly this as well.
The mask is starting to slip already (I knew she wouldn’t be able to keep it up for long - she never has before), and the aggressive, bullying Jack is starting to show. She does like to threaten legal action, as we know, and it is a bullying action intended to intimidate and control.
She normally deletes the threatening tweets pretty quickly.

Reactions: 41
Ffs, I go out for a few hours and she’s gone and locked her unruly social media up! What happened??!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She must be so unbusy that she has time to screen every new Twitter follower. It won't last Jackie you're just bored hun x Also why is she specifying King Eds when it doesn't matter what kind the potato is #confused
I was just thinking the same, she is so addicted to her 'hits'. I still don't believe all this is of her own volition though, I reckon she went too far with the eye drama and saying that her son had to watch over her. Someone on here @TheDragonWithAFlagon? mentioned safeguarding and they had a good point.

Reactions: 32
I was just thinking the same, she is so addicted to her 'hits'. I still don't believe all this is of her own volition though, I reckon she went too far with the eye drama and saying that her son had to watch over her. Someone on here @TheDragonWithAFlagon? mentioned safeguarding and they had a good point.
Totes. As for telling people to "lawyer up" she's so cringeworthy. Big bad JM threatening people with lawsuits again. She won the KH case by the hairs on her chinny chin chin and she was a publically hated figure anyway. She needs to let it go and start making her money in an honest and respectable way

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I think JM is very good at getting under people's skin (in the most unnerving ways.)

This is so true. She's the worst type of bully: can give but can't take and uses the law to frighten people off.

Stomping around slandering anyone she likes (politicians, David Walliams, daughters of barons etc etc) but the moment she gets a hint of karma it's wheeling our her lawyer yet again.

Doubly pathetic that in real life she trembles like a naked mole rat with pneumonia.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I think anybody whose job involves Safeguarding training would agree.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m hoping by making her SM private she is spending time away from it and spending quality time with her boy. Perfect opportunity to take a rest from all her chaos and perhaps get some help.

ETA: I’m being way too optimistic today. Expecting her reply would be SHAN’T!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m having a crisis of conscience. I don’t want to cause her any distress or paranoia, she is entitled to a twitter account like anyone else, and if she wants it to be private it should be. I’m not going to SS while she’s private.

Sorry for being tit.
Hi Ho hope you’re ok. You’re definitely not tit. Now get fucked 😉😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Absolutely no way will she be able to keep her tweets private, that would involve getting less attention and she really REALLY needs all the attention all the time. It’s crappy of her to act like her mum is being targeted or bullied, as that doesn’t seem to be the case. I definitely understand the reluctance to SS her posts now that she’s gone private, and think it’s a testament to the general good-egg-ness of the members here.

I can understand why Jackie is pissed off, if I found out one of my mums friends was actively involved in an online forum that undermined my bullshit and ribbed my crappy cooking then I would be pretty annoyed about it too. Good job I don't tell lies or publicise bowls of slop 😂 Jokes aside it probably does feel like a bit of a betrayal, because we know she is massively obsessed with and bothered by tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I think JM is very good at getting under people's skin (in the most unnerving ways.)

This is so true. She's the worst type of bully: can give but can't take and uses the law to frighten people off.

Stomping around slandering anyone she likes (politicians, David Walliams, daughters of barons etc etc) but the moment she gets a hint of karma it's wheeling our her lawyer yet again.

Doubly pathetic that in real life she trembles like a naked mole rat with pneumonia.
Yes, I really despise this bullying behaviour. Jack creates pile ons, says whatever she wants, deleted tweets & blames her ‘mad moments’ for saying things she later claims to regret but she shows none of the forgiveness she asks for from her fans-constantly-to anyone else.
Even if she truly believes her mum’s been a victim somehow, to do this so publicly & dramatically is typical. I’d have spoken privately to my mum if I had any concerns. It’s really patronising to make this so public.
Apparently it’s one rule for jack, another for the rest of the world. And she wonders why people discuss her online?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.