Jack Monroe #68 Take a day off mate, seriously

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: Eye up Jackie, your busted

3543 now on insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jonathan Nunn's work - all the amazing places he and his colleagues write about - *almost* makes me want to live in London!
I'm in London and have only made it to one of the best value eats places he reviewed for Eater - a lovely Korean place in New Malden - but I do love his writing and politics.

Reactions: 4
I'm in London and have only made it to one of the best value eats places he reviewed for Eater - a lovely Korean place in New Malden - but I do love his writing and politics.
He RT'd Jack a couple of months ago, but I do wonder what he really thinks of her - she never engages with him on twitter. Unlike her mom Nigella, who is really good at promoting some of his work. I wonder if Jack knows that he's not afraid to upset the applecart - which is one of the things that's so admirable about him - and she doesn't want to be linked to him for that reason.

Reactions: 13
The thing with turning over a new leaf every hour, is that people get sick of your tit, and you saying "new me!" doesn't cut the mustard after you've been a dick for however long. People don't forget.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I can actually see blusher in the ‘bruiser’ of an eye picture. Blusher. Along the apple of the cheek.

I suspect she’s deleted because plenty of the people on the zoom call today have tweeted photos of her on it, looking sans black eye that warrants CT scans and A&E and she’s furiously realising - she probably didn’t expect to be unearthed that way 😂
You can bet your bum she never thought that Zoom would be made public today.
The '14 layers of concealer' bullshit will have been insurance in case people from the meeting were following her online.
I am surprised she went ahead with the Zoom. My guess is she wouldn't get paid if she didn't attend.
Am guessing she finished the Zoom, a bit giddy on the arse kissing she got from those who invited her. Had a bit of lunch, went for a wee, made a cuppa, got comfy then came on here.
She then went on a bit of a Grunka through today's posts. Saw that people had put up the pics showing the shocking lack of a black eye and went into a rage. There were also tweets calling her out and I don't think they were Tattlers.
Her little Narc brain couldn't comprehend. Narcs only see the world through their own eyes. She genuinely won't understand why we don't agree with her narrative and that we dare to challenge her.
Then she will have gone on a rage. Cups would be thrown and we can only hope the kid is at his Dad's.
Then she will have deleted Twitter...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Off-topic, Fraus, but do you like my new bag?

I am OBSESSED with how comfortable and roomy it is. Whether you work in TV or makeup or have young children or not - they work for life and just good fun. This one was #gifted and my phone, wallet and keys are tucked in handy pockets! It's cheered me up no end! #whatiworetoday #handbagstyle

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Oh good! I hope she turns over a new leaf and reinvents herself as someone who lives authentically for even a nanosecond per day.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This is creepy. Sorry Jack but no, the things you broadcast to thousands on your public platform affect people. You should be reminded about the crappy things you continue to do and lie about, until you stop doing it. You can't keep "doing a chaos" and then sweeping it under the carpet. But do go ahead and keep trying, you're simply opening more and more eyes along the way, thankfully

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.