Jack Monroe #68 Take a day off mate, seriously

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s mass deleting evidence so that she can reinvent herself to her newly acquired American audience?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Wonder if anyone will report her to Twitter for lying/embellishing the truth?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh Jackie.

Can you imagine any other celebrity/well known person being invited onto a panel, and then suddenly going blitzo on their Twitter feed? TBH, I don't know *any* other celebrity that has ever had to mass delete their messages as much as dear Jack has. Honestly, are people blind?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She’s mass deleting evidence so that she can reinvent herself to her newly acquired American audience?
Most likely! Definitely a reinvention of some sort about to occur. Keep an eye on that bio everyone, who is Jackie going to cosplay today... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A622AAF4-F184-4D72-BB12-9A78622D6C6E.jpeg

There’s nothing to check out! I don’t feel sorry for her any more, just a bone deep mortification for the situations she gets herself into.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
It’ll be all our fault her lying She was forced to lie by the canal of bullies

Such a shame she put the Omega Seamaster into her first book so she can’t rewrite that bit of history

Hopefully she’ll quit with the lying , get Cooper to the vet and get well and appreciate all she has and find a happier place

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She's really deleted absolutely everything! I can't see anything earlier than 2nd September 😵

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.