Jack Monroe #68 Take a day off mate, seriously

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome back! You will be pleased to see that your initial and continual diagnoses are still correct!

Reactions: 25
Annunziata R-M posted a picture yesterday of some truly disgusting looking baked chicken breasts (including the dish which appeared to have a pube in ). Wonder if Jackie is dying to mock her but is sitting on her hands cos she's in the process of cracking America

Reactions: 26
I’m just as clueless as the rest of us I mean the only thing I can say is she’s clearly paid for a service to delete all her tweets as the functionality exists using Twitter’s API, so she’s not sat down and done it herself if that’s any consolation. But fuck knows why she’d want to do it?! Guessing it’s because a lot of people started replying to that Jay Raynor tweet and she was worried she had receipts still live on her feed so cleared it off?

Sorry super behind but hope Rylan’s signed up to Tattle, we love u babe x

Reactions: 28
Yotam Ottelenghi is on SKL right now cooking the best lasagna the guests have ever seen. What a contrast with JMs contribution

Reactions: 34

I hooted. Jack couldn't really be snarky about this terrible effort, though, because everything she cooks looks regurgitated.

At least she makes use of Plenty Of Black Pepper, I suppose.

Reactions: 32
I have finally grunkered!
Who needs an adventure island roller coaster when we have our Jackie. Soon though, she shall take her roller coastering to Disney land.
Jack has actually made me like That Man. I did not used to like him much.

Reactions: 18
Guys some weekend fun whilst Jackie is still asleep - which would you rather be forced to eat? vote for our dear heart’s showstopping chicken ala cat food, and for new TV chef on the scene, ARM with her beige chicken breast. Polls shut whenever my baby fancies x

for

for

Reactions: 52
Referring to Anunzaiata RM as "the daughter of a Baron" is a shit move. Definitely designed to hook the American audience who may enjoy a bit of British knights n dragons. What an absolute bawbag
Catching up, catching up. Slowly.

I don't know about the American thing, but defining somebody solely by reference to their parents is at odds with everything Jack has tried to rally against for herself and therefore pretty low and double standards. ARM is very priviledged in her own right and so that should have been JM's point.

Reactions: 17
Oh dear, I'm going to have to abstain from voting but WHAT is all that liquid in the bottom of ARM's dish??

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.